You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transfers summer 2016

On Joe Hart. His options are limited but if I where him I'd tap Newcastle on loan. Year out of spotlight, top coach, full house, Ashley will pay on loan wages but not transfer fee, they come back up he is great.

Playing behind a shite defense like EFC or WHU is not good for your stats.

I'd not heard that, but it sounds plausible enough. I think it could be a case of Sakho being available if someone comes in with the right money, but Klopp'd be fine keeping him if not. In fact, we've probably got a few on that list.

I can't imagine there's too many from last year's team who don't have a price if it's the right price.

On Joe Hart. His options are limited but if I where him I'd tap Newcastle on loan. Year out of spotlight, top coach, full house, Ashley will pay on loan wages but not transfer fee, they come back up he is great.

Playing behind a shite defense like EFC or WHU is not good for your stats.

Seriously?

Seriously?

What on the bench at City or every week at Newcastle under a top coach with decent money.

If he stays at City he will be sold to whoever stumps up the cash, be that Hull, West Brom or Everton.

LFC, THFC, CHC, MUFC, are all sorted. He is going to have to drop a level and I would rather be with a winning Championship team that a goal conceding shit prem team.

I think Joe Hart would be perfect for the football Klopp wants to play. He's competed at the very highest level for years, his distribution is better than Mignolet, his long throws on the counter suit our style, his big match temperament is much better than Mignolet and he can come for a cross without shitting himself.

The problem is he's not a sweeper keeper and that's what Pep wants. We don't play that style of football, so i don't see why we can't exploit this situation for our own gain.

Why go out and pay £20ml and over 100k for a error prone keeper when we have just gone out and bought a new number 1.

Long term we have Karius and Ward

We could probably get him on loan for the season. If the situation is as bad as the papers are making out and there's no way back for him under Pep then his options look like Everton, West Ham or uprooting to La Liga.

I've read that he's asked his representatives to sound out a move to us, that could be bullshit but we look like the best option for him at the moment.

If you hadn't just got Karius, it would be tempting (I would think). But you have, so it's not.

There's all sorts of rumours about attitude issues etc, but there always is when a fan favourite is dropped - as fans want to rationalise it. If it IS an attitude issue, you'd think this might knock him down a peg or two, and get him very fired up to prove people wrong - which only goes to make him more tempting again.

I don't think Klopp will do it though. Karius is his man and he'll stick with that plan.