You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transfers summer 2016

He said in an interview that he had never heard from Klopp or Liverpool then the headline for some reason was "Xhaka reveals why he chose Arsenal over Liverpool"

You mean media outlets print bullshit stories, just to get views!!!

My world view has been shattered.

I'd sack him now. Before he's played a single competitive game with a single one of his own signings. Having reached two finals - one of them in Europe - with a bucketload of someone else's shite.

The worst of which he seems happy enough with though. Worryingly

Got a taxi yesterday and the driver starts talking to me about footy asking how I think we will get on this season. Told him we need to sign some decent midfielder who can tackle and a left back. I said to him we need to shift our shite players ASAP.

He then says "i would go to Barca and offer then Benteke and Balotelli for Suarez as he wants to finish his career at Liverpool".

I said "try taking your taxi to the Bugatti showroom tomorrow and tell them you'll swap in for one of their new cars and see what they say mate"

• Upvote 5

Got a taxi yesterday and the driver starts talking to me about footy asking how I think we will get on this season. Told him we need to sign some decent midfielder who can tackle and a left back. I said to him we need to shift our shite players ASAP.

He then says "i would go to Barca and offer then Benteke and Balotelli for Suarez as he wants to finish his career at Liverpool".

I said "try taking your taxi to the Bugatti showroom tomorrow and tell them you'll swap in for one of their new cars and see what they say mate"

Can't rep as on mobi....can someome do the honours?

Ballotelli is a peculiar player.

Just can't shake the idea that if he went to Madrid and played down the middle he'd score 40 goals a season.

But he's got no intention of being arsed to earn such a move.

He's 100% ego driven, and it consumes him, but if he had a platform like Ronaldo does, a brand, an excuse to be ego driven and play and train in a way that keeps him apart from hilly he rest, then, dunno.

Ballotelli is a peculiar player.

Just can't shake the idea that if he went to Madrid and played down the middle he'd score 40 goals a season.

But he's got no intention of being arsed to earn such a move.

He's 100% ego driven, and it consumes him, but if he had a platform like Ronaldo does, a brand, an excuse to be ego driven and play and train in a way that keeps him apart from hilly he rest, then, dunno.

You seriously think he has that talent? He didn't show it for once in a red shirt. Personally I think the hype and the ego took him way beyond the ability he has in his feet or head.
  • Upvote 1

Balotelli was OK when he was younger as he had a bit of physical strength and could rely on his physique. However, he's so thick and lazy he never sought to improve himself and has fuck all attention span to take in any coaches tactical instructions. He probably hasn't advanced as a player since he was about 18 and he has no inclination to work on his game to make it harder for defenders to suss him out.

Also, he acts a complete tit to keep up the mystique that he could be an amazing player if someone could get inside his head when it should be him doing the hard work to conform to a coach's instructions. In reality he's just shit and acts as a tortured genius to avoid people finally sussing him out as a useless twat.

• Upvote 2

Did I see Ajax were interested in Balotelli? That would be respectable. It's a decent league but not the best, and Ajax always play good football. He could go there, turn it around and score a lot of goals, and still have time for another big move or two after that.

Obviously it all depends if he wants to be a footballer.