You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transfers summer 2016

The old thread has been binned because it was an embarrassment. This thread is for discussion of transfers, rumours and news.

It is not for pricks on the wind up, monkeys banging cymbals together or madcap conspiracy theories about net spend.

Back to transfers - go.

Yer ma.

The championship is probably the level Lucas is at right now it would be a good deal for us and him as I can't see him play much this season with no European games.

I can get on board all our signings so far.

A new keeper was a must.

Mane who can play wide has pace and adds goals.

A new CB make sense.

But not getting a replacement for Moreno. i just can't get my head around that at all.

• Upvote 1

The old thread has been binned because it was an embarrassment. This thread is for discussion of transfers, rumours and news.

It is not for pricks on the wind up, monkeys banging cymbals together or madcap conspiracy theories about net spend.

Back to transfers - go.

e38c73bf53c6ab4f6946a654801c90bda7ee514f

Bogdan is off hopefully any time soon...

Liverpool goalkeeper Adam Bogdan is undergoing a medical at Wigan ahead of a loan move to the DW Stadium, TEAMtalk.com has learnt.

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp is ready to let Bogdan leave Anfield this summer after bringing in German Loris Karius earlier this summer.

Bogdan joined Liverpool last summer on a free transfer from Bolton and started the season as Simon Mignolet’s deputy but high profile errors against Watford and Exeter in the FA Cup saw him slip down the pecking order in Klopp’s plans with Danny Ward promoted to Mignolet’s understudy in the second half of last season.

Ward has joined Huddersfield Town on loan earlier this month after signing a new long-term deal, but Klopp is still ready to sanction a move for Bogdan.

Wigan are in the market for a new goalkeeper as they plan for life back in the Championship and they have moved quickly to agree a season-long loan for Bogdan.

Bogdan’s move to Wigan will see him be reunited with former Bolton team-mate Jussi Jaaskelainen as they both battle it out to be No.1 keeper next season.

Another fuckin loan though. Just fuck him off permanently

Unfortunately for years we've bought too many duff players who when they pull on the red jersey generally stink the place out to the extent their values sink without trace & would-be buyers run for the hills.

Unfortunately for years we've bought too many duff players who when they pull on the red jersey generally stink the place out to the extent their values sink without trace & would-be buyers run for the hills.

Bog-water stank the place out long before he moved here. Trick is to not buy them in the first place.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Bog-water stank the place out long before he moved here. Trick is to not buy them in the first place.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

He had a decent game against us though, saving shots from 30 yards in a 0-0 tie.  That probably secured it for him.