You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Russian Dopes

Bjornebye

Same in Goa

The dont tip,dint take taxis and haggle to the extreme. The Russian holiday started bringing Russian coach drivers in so they could avoid paying taxis. Lasted until the taxi drivers blocked the road snd beat the shit out the bus drivers

Cyprus the same, rude cunts. Think they own the place . On reflection the pretty much do

• Upvote 1

A thread to diss the Russians!! Praise be to Allah. Without a doubt the most odious bunch of dead eyed, inhuman turds to disgrace the earth. Anyone trying to defend them should be sentenced immediately to 7 days in a 3 star all inclusive 'resort' in Greece teeming with Russians with no time off for good behaviour. I pride myself on being easy going and 'live and let live' but they are something else, I have never seen anything like the way they act on holiday. The children I am sure train be be assassins from the age of 4 so lack any understanding of playing nicely with any of the other kids or even allowing them in the proximity of the arcade or games rooms, the woman are similar and the men clearly hate being forced to be there away from interrogating some unfortunate with electrodes to the anus. It's as if treating people like shit is a matter of personal pride for them. And the owner of 'Speedo' must be top mates with Putin because apparently that's all they're allowed to wear on holiday even when in the restaurants. I wound genuinely rather spend a week trapped in Benidorm with the John Terry fan club than a group of them. The weird things is they'd see this post as a ringing endorsement.

• Upvote 3

A thread to diss the Russians!! Praise be to Allah. Without a doubt the most odious bunch of dead eyed, inhuman turds to disgrace the earth. Anyone trying to defend them should be sentenced immediately to 7 days in a 3 star all inclusive 'resort' in Greece teeming with Russians with no time off for good behaviour. I pride myself on being easy going and 'live and let live' but they are something else, I have never seen anything like the way they act on holiday. The children I am sure train be be assassins from the age of 4 so lack any understanding of playing nicely with any of the other kids or even allowing them in the proximity of the arcade or games rooms, the woman are similar and the men clearly hate being forced to be there away from interrogating some unfortunate with electrodes to the anus. It's as if treating people like shit is a matter of personal pride for them. And the owner of 'Speedo' must be top mates with Putin because apparently that's all they're allowed to wear on holiday even when in the restaurants. I wound genuinely rather spend a week trapped in Benidorm with the John Terry fan club than a group of them. The weird things is they'd see this post as a ringing endorsement.

WOW!

That is so much stupid I'm not sure it's ever been sentient.

I actually was in a 3 star hotel in Greece a couple of years ago. The Russians were sound. Quiet, and kept themselves to themselves, but they weren't rude in the slightest.

Completely fair if that's what you experienced. Maybe we've just landed unlucky a couple of times but i saw a few instances of things (with no examples to redress the balance) that were completely outrageous on top of continuous what you would just class as general antisocial behaviour. No probs if people have had better experiences but we just haven't.

I went to sharm el sheikh a few years back and the holiday rep pulled me aside the first morning and told me to make it know that I was English to the hotel staff as soon as possible because they fucking hate the Russians. I told the pool barman that day and never even had to ask for a drink he would bring them over. Told me in poor English that they hate the Russians because they don't say please, thank you and they push in etc. Me and my bird couldn't believe how fucking rude they were. Just not how humans should behave. No courtesy or awareness for people around them.

Yeah I remember that. Still got your holiday snaps somewhere.

The ones with your bird in them, anyway.

IOC in massive shithousery shock

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/36878983

Russia will not receive a blanket ban from Rio 2016 following the country's doping scandal.

The International Olympic Committee (IOC) will leave it up to individual sports' governing bodies to decide if Russian competitors are clean and should be allowed to take part.

The decision follows a report in which Canadian law professor Richard McLaren said Russia operated a state-sponsored doping programme from 2011 to 2015.

IOC in massive shithousery shock

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/36878983

I think its correct personally,simply because they are far from alone in doing what they have done. They probably helped China,and vice versa,in the Beijing games and could bring it to light and force the IOC to actually work at stamping out ALL the cheats. Wouldn't be anybody left if they did.

So it's wrong to punish Russia because others might be doping too (even though there's no evidence for it)?

You don't half hold some utterly barmy views.

'Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.'

Ban Russia, but not Russia alone.

As for 'barmy views' it takes one to know one.

'Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.'

Ban Russia, but not Russia alone.

As for 'barmy views' it takes one to know one.

I'm sure that, in the event that any other state-sponsored doping programmes are discovered, that punishments will be handed down there too.

In the end, the only athlete the IOC banned was Stepanova, the whistleblower who blew the lid off the whole thing. A surefire way of making sure that nobody ever rats out cheats again.

It stinks to high heaven. But, it's Russia, so you'll defend them to the hilt.

I'm sure that, in the event that any other state-sponsored doping programmes are discovered, that punishments will be handed down there too.

In the end, the only athlete the IOC banned was Stepanova, the whistleblower who blew the lid off the whole thing. A surefire way of making sure that nobody ever rats out cheats again.

It stinks to high heaven. But, it's Russia, so you'll defend them to the hilt.

Of course I will defend Russia to the hilt! I assume this is a reference to my avatar?

In the words of a Home Guard Captain 'Silly boy.'

I'm sure that, in the event that any other state-sponsored doping programmes are discovered, that punishments will be handed down there too.In the end, the only athlete the IOC banned was Stepanova, the whistleblower who blew the lid off the whole thing. A surefire way of making sure that nobody ever rats out cheats again.It stinks to high heaven. But, it's Russia, so you'll defend them to the hilt.

No different to you defending Israel. You know. The country who shoot kids from gunships while they pay on the beach.

• Upvote 2