You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shit sports

Elite

Been watching the Kabbadi shite for the past half hour, no fucking clue whats going on.

We used to call it off ground tick at school.

5 men in pink are holding each others hands, a guy in yellow has taken exception to that kind of behavior and has tried to flying kick one of them in the bollocks, now five of them have got one of the guys in pink on the four and are kicking the shit our of him.

Not sure this is the message to be sending on Pride day but the ref is letting it go.

I used to absolutely love the NFL as a kid and I still watch it on occasion, but like what was said above, the insanely high number of adverts has killed my interest. They say there's only about 11 minutes of action in a 60 minute NFL game which is just outrageous. Going to games isn't much better either. Saw Bucs vs. Bears in Tampa two Christmases ago and it was fucking shit. 

Apart from us, I still enjoy watching it.

Fair enough, mate. I genuinely can't remember the last time I watched a non-Liverpool Premier League game, but it has to be going on ten years. I very, very occasionally watch some highlights on MOTD, but I get bored after about ten minutes and change channels.

Fair enough, mate. I genuinely can't remember the last time I watched a non-Liverpool Premier League game, but it has to be going on ten years. I very, very occasionally watch some highlights on MOTD, but I get bored after about ten minutes and change channels.

I was taking the piss.

If we're not playing I don't watch live football. 

If we lose I don't watch MOTD. 

Got to say F1. Can't understand why people like it. Fuckin shit. It's on par with boxing although I love boxing it attracts the same sort of character that can't wait to tell you how much they know or what they've memorised.

"Oh look Hamilton went 000.1 seconds faster than Alsono cos he tightened his wheel nut a quarter of a turn more on the left tire"

• Upvote 1

• 3 years later...
On 18/07/2016 at 10:13, General Dryness said:

Yeah I get what you mean, I don't see it on TV and grab the popcorn. But this is fucking incredible. The fucking thing is dancing. To Lady Marmalade, amongst other things.

I know its just responding to physical prompts from the rider, but still.

That's terrific, I watch it at the Olympics along with Show Jumping, not an easy sport, I was good when Nick Skelton became the oldest to win a gold

Horse racing is great, dedicated sportsmen and stable staff, love watching a horse and rider in flow over the jumps. 

What pisses me off is the wankers who say its some sort of toffee nosed sport when most are working class, there's been a connection between man/woman and horses since time immoral. 

More fuckin ' twats in football players and fans alike these days, I'd rather watch a 2 mile chase than a match, unless it's the Redmen of course. 

• Upvote 1