Quantcast
Sadio Mane - Page 93 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Paco

Sadio Mane

18 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Interesting that you chose to illustrate that point with a picture of the keeper with one foot clearly on the line.

What match was this?

His foot was not on the line.

It was against Huddersfield, we won 3-0.

21 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Interesting that you chose to illustrate that point with a picture of the keeper with one foot clearly on the line.

What match was this?

Using the same strategy he has been employing in the Band tournament.

8 hours ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Tend to agree. And Van Dijk is our best player.

Agreed. He's the one player that is comfortably the best in the world in his position.

International break coming at the right time for once. 

Hopefully just a mild case, anyone know what happens if 5 or 6 players get it from one team? 

3 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

International break coming at the right time for once. 

Hopefully just a mild case, anyone know what happens if 5 or 6 players get it from one team? 

Field a very weak team, I’d assume. In the event they couldn’t field a full compliment of players, forfeiting the game is surely the logical outcome.

I was looking through the training photos and noticed he wasn’t there. What can you do? At least we have Jota now.

Hopefully all the players get through Sunday & then test positive so can’t go on internationals!

Looking at the training photos, everybody I expect to start else was there - Alisson, TAA, Fabinho, VVD, Robbo, Gini, Hendo, Keita, Firmino... VVD & Salah looked to be doing separate sessions, assume the other players from last night the same

11 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Hearing it's unlikely that Mo passed it on to him. 

Shall we take odds on what time Code will neg this.

• Upvote 1

Absolute shite  - although of course if any club was gonna get fucked by this shite it was gonna be us.

Ridicluous that a perfectly fit player has to miss games.

1 minute ago, an tha said:

Absolute shite  - although of course if any club was gonna get fucked by this shite it was gonna be us.

Should be just one game, given the season we're in the timing is a bit of a blessing.

5 minutes ago, No2 said:

Should be just one game, given the season we're in the timing is a bit of a blessing.

That is just luck given international break though isn't it.....how can season have any credibility at all if players are forced to miss games like this?

10 minutes ago, an tha said:

Why is it ridiculous he has to miss games, he’s got a virus that he can pass on, therefore he’s not fit? 

5 minutes ago, an tha said:

That is just luck given international break though isn't it.....how can season have any credibility at all if players are forced to miss games like this?

Forced how? They're sick, there's specific protocols in place. I suppose our title last season had no credibility then?

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

Forced how? They're sick, there's specific protocols in place. I suppose our title last season had no credibility then?

I don't recall any players being forced to miss games for it, but if you can point them out i am happy to admit wrong....

11 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Why is it ridiculous he has to miss games, he’s got a virus that he can pass on, therefore he’s not fit? 

Fit to play football versus fit for the guidelines laid down for this lark are very different things.

Personally i think losing 20% of what would be our most likely starting line up to this shite and the threat of more for us and all clubs is a load of shite and rubbishes the sporting integrity.

• Downvote 3