You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sadio Mane

Paco

Im a bit with Stig on this one. He didn't seem right that night and theres a team photo of them all celebrating in the changes and he sat at the back of the room on his own on his phone and he wasn't at Melwood the day after when they gave Lallana his send off.

James Pearce has said that he tried to get an interview with him afterwards but ended ups with a hug as his agent was shepherding him out. Pearce was not implying anything for what its worth.

Oh, and I reckon Mane cant stand playing with Salah anymore. 

Watch the medal ceremony again. Every player that got a medal and walked over to the team Mane was getting them in on his video and jumping around with them. Salah came up and he didn't even look at him. All through the rest of the celebrations he ignored him and spent the whole time on his phone. Maybe bully boy is a bit strong but he doesn't like Salah at all. 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I'd like to see the bit where I said anything like that? I was merely pointing out what I saw. 

I didn't say you said that. I didn't quote you. I just struggle to care or to see the relevance of someone in the squad potentially not liking someone else in the squad.

11 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I didn't say you said that. I didn't quote you. I just struggle to care or to see the relevance of someone in the squad potentially not liking someone else in the squad.

How is an observation of out two best players having a prickly relationship not relevant? It was worthy of the mention. 

33 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

How is an observation of out two best players having a prickly relationship not relevant? It was worthy of the mention. 

You can find it relevant, but I don't. Also, the stuff we've won during the duration of this supposed feud kind of lessens my interest around it even more. 

5 hours ago, Red74 said:

Im a bit with Stig on this one. He didn't seem right that night and theres a team photo of them all celebrating in the changes and he sat at the back of the room on his own on his phone and he wasn't at Melwood the day after when they gave Lallana his send off.

James Pearce has said that he tried to get an interview with him afterwards but ended ups with a hug as his agent was shepherding him out. Pearce was not implying anything for what its worth.

Oh, and I reckon Mane cant stand playing with Salah anymore. 

That’s not the impression I got after watching that Instagram video. Seemed like he was loving it as he was going up to different players for a few words in the changing room and on their way for their medals.

• 5 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Aw Geez said:

Someone piss on the Barca rumours please. Tell me they're pure shit and there's nothing at all in them. Sadio is class.

I can't see how there's any truth in them. It's just a distraction from Barca with all the shit that's going on with Messi and the president. They're meant to be skint and think we'd sell for 80m. They've negotiated with us before, they'd know that wouldn't be half the fee. It's just to turn the heads of their fans and change the news cycle. 

2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I can't see how there's any truth in them. It's just a distraction from Barca with all the shit that's going on with Messi and the president. They're meant to be skint and think we'd sell for 80m. They've negotiated with us before, they'd know that wouldn't be half the fee. It's just to turn the heads of their fans and change the news cycle. 

Thanks. Feeling less grumpy now xxx

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Is there any evidence of Mo and Sadio not getting on apart from media bullshit when one didn’t pass to the other? 

They rarely seem to interact with each other after either player scores. I think it looks rather obvious they aren't the best of friends. But fuck it, it works.