Quantcast
Sadio Mane - Page 80 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Paco

Sadio Mane

I don't think Mo's become more selfish. He was the same in his first season here, only he was scoring so many goals nobody was arsed about it then. 

Salah has provided way more direct assists than Mane for the past 2 seasons, it's not even close. Obviously Mane helps to create a lot of goals with his runs, link up etc. but Mo can't be too selfish if he's way ahead on direct assists.

• Upvote 1

On 05/09/2019 at 12:38, Baltar said:

Salah has provided way more direct assists than Mane for the past 2 seasons, it's not even close. Obviously Mane helps to create a lot of goals with his runs, link up etc. but Mo can't be too selfish if he's way ahead on direct assists.

I think some of his choices to go it a lone are a little more stand-out, but otherwise agree.

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

This is brilliant. Cant stop watching it

Hahaha Mo has just retweeted this. 

*stares into the eyes of every fucking side on the planet...... come at us you cunts you have no chance* 

• Upvote 1

He's carried the team after Christmas last season and he's doing a great job now helping out, what a fantastic player he is. A wonderful person too, love him. 

20191013_230311.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 12

1 hour ago, Butch said:

He's carried the team after Christmas last season and he's doing a great job now helping out, what a fantastic player he is. A wonderful person too, love him. 

20191013_230311.jpg

I saw this quote on social media a while back, and apparently because he drives a single nice car (Rolls Royce iirc), it makes everything he said there null and void. 

6 minutes ago, A_S said:

I saw this quote on social media a while back, and apparently because he drives a single nice car (Rolls Royce iirc), it makes everything he said there null and void. 

A manc or bitter by any chance

23 hours ago, Butch said:

20191013_230311.jpg

€70 to all the people in the region?

What a mingebag. That's not going to go far once they share it out.

22 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

€70 to all the people in the region?

What a mingebag. That's not going to go far once they share it out.

Thought that too. Mind you,the exchange rate has probably turned half of Senegal into millionaires off his donations. I also think that the amount stated may be not be true.

The earlier version of that merely mentioned not needing a collection of big cars and helping out ‘his people’ by which I think he meant his family.

All the stuff about Euros appears to have been added on to later versions.

EDIT: Apologies. He actually says relatives.

• Upvote 1

On 02/11/2019 at 17:49, ZonkoVille77 said:

We'd literally be fucked without him. 

Definitely. He almost carried the team through last season after Christmas onwards. Magnificent player, a gem. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Available Subscriptions

• Last Match Report

• Latest Posts

• It will help them, I think. Everton aren't equipped to be a big club, tossing cash around. They've always been better finding bargains and being underdogs.
    • Not sure I'll see a positive result this evening. Because I'll be temporarily blind from masturbating to the General Election thread. 
    • I'm really really nervous. Things have been going our way for too long without a proper hiccup. Please just get this done and out of the way Reds. 
    • While you're biting your fingernails...   Allan : Missed the final two games of the season for Fluminense through injury (which didn't prevent them dragging themselves far enough away from the relegation places that they secured a place in the Copa Sudamericana). Where that leaves Allan is open to question; where would YOU prefer to spend January, Rio or Melwood?
      Loris Karius : Not his best performance of 2019 as Besiktas scraped home 3-2 at Kasimpasa; on the other hand, that takes them into second place in the Turkish League, still three points behind surprise leaders Sivasspor. Time to issue a 'hands on' warning?
      Marko Grujic : Scored and also credited with an assist as Hertha drew 2-2 at Eintracht Frankfurt. That makes it sound better than it was - his goal looks to come off an opponent, and his assist, while a neat one-two, left Lukebakio with plenty to do before scoring; also beaten in the air at the corner that led to the Frankfurt equaliser. A long winter hanging round the trap door seems likely.
      Taiwo Awoniyi : Got the whole of the second half off the bench for Mainz in their 2-1 loss at Augsburg. Did not get a lot of service to his feet; equally, did not win a lot in the air. On the positive side, did not miss an open goal or give away a penalty. A long winter in the drop zone seems likely.
      Nat Phillips : Another start in the absence of the banned Kempf, and played the whole game as Stuttgart dealt comfortably with Nuremberg 3-1. Blameless for the Nuremberg opener (Badstuber was playing the goalscorer onside on the other side of the pitch), then didn't have a lot to do as the visitors defended for the rest of the first half. In the second half, it was more of the same initially, then Stuttgart scored three times in fifteen minutes, and proceeded to keep the ball for the rest of the game, so it's hard to judge how good a job he did. Perhaps he'll keep his place; all will be revealed.
      Kamil Grabara : Bad day for the Pole in Huddersfield's goal as they were beaten by title-chasing neighbours Leeds, 2-0. Not his worst performance of the season, but a long winter in the drop zone seems likely.
      Liam Millar : Two starts for the Canadian, 73 minutes in the grim goaless draw at home to St. Johnstone, then 78 minutes in the 3-0 defeat at Livingston. It feels like they're struggling, but they're still fifth.
      Sheyi Ojo : Just 15 minutes off the bench in the 2-2 at Aberdeen, then not called upon in the League Cup Final. A long winter sat next to Flanno seems likely.
      Harry Wilson : A rare full 90 minutes in the 1-0 defeat at Crystal Palace, where he was as creative as anyone in a Bournemouth shirt, without it making a difference to the score. Got to watch our game on Saturday. Might have to play in defence by January. That will probably be our fault, too.
      Rhys Williams : On the wrong end of a 3-1 home beating at the hands of Boston United. A bad first game for new Kidderminster boss Jimmy Shan, leaving Harriers 19th, six points above the relegation places. A long winter hanging round the trap door seems likely.
      Shamal George : Missed Marine's 1-1 draw at Clitheroe, along with several other first-team regulars, with a viral infection. Craig Lindfield got Marine's equaliser. Can he play against Villa, I wonder?
  • Latest Round Up

• Popular Contributors