Quantcast
Sadio Mane - Page 80 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Paco

Sadio Mane

I don't think Mo's become more selfish. He was the same in his first season here, only he was scoring so many goals nobody was arsed about it then. 

Salah has provided way more direct assists than Mane for the past 2 seasons, it's not even close. Obviously Mane helps to create a lot of goals with his runs, link up etc. but Mo can't be too selfish if he's way ahead on direct assists.

• Upvote 1

On 05/09/2019 at 12:38, Baltar said:

Salah has provided way more direct assists than Mane for the past 2 seasons, it's not even close. Obviously Mane helps to create a lot of goals with his runs, link up etc. but Mo can't be too selfish if he's way ahead on direct assists.

I think some of his choices to go it a lone are a little more stand-out, but otherwise agree.

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

This is brilliant. Cant stop watching it

Hahaha Mo has just retweeted this. 

*stares into the eyes of every fucking side on the planet...... come at us you cunts you have no chance* 

• Upvote 1

He's carried the team after Christmas last season and he's doing a great job now helping out, what a fantastic player he is. A wonderful person too, love him. 

20191013_230311.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 12

1 hour ago, Butch said:

He's carried the team after Christmas last season and he's doing a great job now helping out, what a fantastic player he is. A wonderful person too, love him. 

20191013_230311.jpg

I saw this quote on social media a while back, and apparently because he drives a single nice car (Rolls Royce iirc), it makes everything he said there null and void. 

6 minutes ago, A_S said:

I saw this quote on social media a while back, and apparently because he drives a single nice car (Rolls Royce iirc), it makes everything he said there null and void. 

A manc or bitter by any chance

23 hours ago, Butch said:

20191013_230311.jpg

€70 to all the people in the region?

What a mingebag. That's not going to go far once they share it out.

22 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

€70 to all the people in the region?

What a mingebag. That's not going to go far once they share it out.

Thought that too. Mind you,the exchange rate has probably turned half of Senegal into millionaires off his donations. I also think that the amount stated may be not be true.

The earlier version of that merely mentioned not needing a collection of big cars and helping out ‘his people’ by which I think he meant his family.

All the stuff about Euros appears to have been added on to later versions.

EDIT: Apologies. He actually says relatives.

• Upvote 1

On 02/11/2019 at 17:49, ZonkoVille77 said:

We'd literally be fucked without him. 

Definitely. He almost carried the team through last season after Christmas onwards. Magnificent player, a gem.