Quantcast
Sadio Mane - Page 77 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Paco

Sadio Mane

4 hours ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Yeah we can just bask in that for the next 10 years according to some on here.

The Champions League win was last season - in the past, old news, put your medals away in a plastic bag until retirement etc etc. 

1 hour ago, littletedwest said:

Ah Manchester United wanted him once but he didn't want them. Thank God. Very underrated player 

True. For the last 8 months I think he’s been the second best player at the club. Behind Van Dijk, and in close cometition with Alisson.

5 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Still top dog.

would score 30 a season if Salah would pass him the ball every once in awhile

Yeah. Salah's a fucking liability. 

17 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

On the stream I was watching today, the commentator said that when Sadio cut into the box, he heard a Southampton fan nearby shout "DON'T SHOOT!"

I had that stream too.

Bloody Muslims coming over here being appreciative of their talent and the good fortune it has brought their family.

On 17/08/2019 at 23:46, AngryofTuebrook said:

On the stream I was watching today, the commentator said that when Sadio cut into the box, he heard a Southampton fan nearby shout "DON'T SHOOT!"

The great thing is we all knew he'd score as soon as he got the ball in that position. He's a much better footballer than he was when he joined us too.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

The great thing is we all knew he'd score as soon as he got the ball in that position. He's a much better footballer than he was when he joined us too.

Correct. And this applies to quite a few others too,particularly since Klopp took over. Mane and Firmino have both improved exponentially under Klopp's teutonic tutelage.

• Upvote 1