Quantcast
Sadio Mane - Page 74 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Paco

Sadio Mane

5 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

I was so jealous of Chelsea when they had  dangerous and Lacey wide players in Duff and Robben.. Sadio currently is better than either of them ever was. Mental.

I don't mind wingers who are dangerous but I'd prefer not to know that they also wear lingerie.

• Upvote 1

Dangerous and Lacey. I like it. Sadie Mane and Tyne Daly solving 21st century crimes. Sadio's maverick tendencies would play perfectly to Daly's workmanlike rigour.

• Upvote 4

To be brief, Mane’s the best no-frills attacker a team could hope to have. Boxers physique. Why front any other player when you have this guy? 

1 hour ago, El Rojo said:

To be brief, Mane’s the best no-frills attacker a team could hope to have. Boxers physique. Why front any other player when you have this guy? 

He's a perfect example of manhood, a body to live for and die in. Strong, fast and hungry. Loving smile and a caring man. 

He's truly a wonderful man loved by all. 

Sadio. 

• Upvote 1

Based on the last season I think Sadio is probably our second best player, after Van Dijk.

His combination of attacking quality and end product, along with great defensive contribution is difficult to match. Maybe he didnt quite get the number of assists to back my view, I didnt check, but anyway definately a truely world class player.

• Upvote 1

Prick from Senegal FA being a shithouse.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sadio-mane-urged-quit-liverpool-18205352

Also this shite with him not being ready for us for start of season because of this AFCON bollocks - it is out of order....he is our player, wr pay his wages and it is wrong that he won't be available to do his job for us because of this AFCON shite - same with any other club and their employees affected in same way.

The whole calendar needs looking at to stop this happening.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, an tha said:

Prick from Senegal FA being a shithouse.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sadio-mane-urged-quit-liverpool-18205352

Also this shite with him not being ready for us for start of season because of this AFCON bollocks - it is out of order....he is our player, wr pay his wages and it is wrong that he won't be available to do his job for us because of this AFCON shite - same with any other club and their employees affected in same way.

The whole calendar needs looking at to stop this happening.

Yeah. The cunts should be letting him play against Bradford instead of trying to win the highest honour in African football for the first time with their best player. 

Let's be honest him missing a couple of weeks preseason because of the AFCOC is far better than him missing 4 to 6 weeks of the season when it was in Jan-Feb like before. Though FIFA agreeing to a June 21st start date was stupid. It could easy have been started a week earlier. 

• Upvote 2

Agree with Lee.

However, we need to take Senegalese FA boss Saee Seck out for a spin on JWH’s yacht. Red Sea. Anchor. Some chains. Job’s a gudd’un.

The Senegal FA chief has claimed that Real Madrid have made an offer for Mane. He has also told the Senegal players that they'll get a massive bonus if they win the AFCON. I predict neither of those statements being true.

Senegal seek to sack Seck. Seck seeks Saki to calm shakes. Sheikhs seek Seck for Soccer in Saudi. Seck opens Souk in Stoke instead. Seck sank savings into Souk. Seck Stoke Souk a success. Senegal sick to see Seck Souk succeed.

6 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Let's be honest him missing a couple of weeks preseason because of the AFCOC is far better than him missing 4 to 6 weeks of the season when it was in Jan-Feb like before. Though FIFA agreeing to a June 21st start date was stupid. It could easy have been started a week earlier. 

If they get the final he'll probably miss our opening fixture and the Super Cup game.

Be touch and go for 2nd league game - assuming he gets the what seems to be standard 3 week break after AFCON ends as he'll have been back in training just about a week then.

Of course it is not as bad as it is if it was still in Jan, but for my money FIFA and the Leagues should ensure summer tournaments have no negative impact on clubs at all, start and end them in plenty of time or even start seasons a week or two later where possible/ needed.

La Liga for example starts 18th August this year - 9 days after PL starts....why does PL need to start those 9 days before?

10 hours ago, Anubis said:

Agree with Lee.

However, we need to take Senegalese FA boss Saee Seck out for a spin on JWH’s yacht. Red Sea. Anchor. Some chains. Job’s a gudd’un.

The Big Pussy treatment.