Quantcast
Sadio Mane - Page 68 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Paco

Sadio Mane

11 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Enough of this charade now, LFD. You can’t just pinch Babb’s’ name and think nobody will notice. 

I'm having an existential crisis - what if I was never me to begin with?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hopefully Merseyside police aren't wasting resources on dealing with bigoted old people on social media, and they're treating burglaries as they should do. Catch the cunts, present them to Sadio fans in Walton.

16 goals this season but he'll be slaughtered again the next time he hits one wide.    By the same daft bastards that wank off shit squad players for winning a free kick 

2 minutes ago, Grinch said:

16 goals this season but he'll be slaughtered again the next time he hits one wide.    By the same daft bastards that wank off shit squad players for winning a free kick 

Why'd you have to bring Stringvest into this...

1 minute ago, J-V said:

Why'd you have to bring Stringvest into this...

Ain't something that just Stringvest is guilty of at all.   

That type of nonsense has been going on for years.   Dozy cunts used to wank off Lucas and blame Gerard for not being Superman every week. 

If Sturridge goes above a jog,  he's great,  meanwhile Salah one of the highest scoring wide players in world football is supposed to be hitting the back of the net with every single shot. 

43 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Ain't something that just Stringvest is guilty of at all.   

That type of nonsense has been going on for years.   Dozy cunts used to wank off Lucas and blame Gerard for not being Superman every week. 

If Sturridge goes above a jog,  he's great,  meanwhile Salah one of the highest scoring wide players in world football is supposed to be hitting the back of the net with every single shot. 

I don't know why your so annoyed, it's not complicated really, we have different expectations for different players. 

Just now, Aventus said:

I don't know why your so annoyed, it's not complicated really, we have different expectations for different players. 

Then we should rid ourselves of these players who our good ones carry. 

Not pat them on the back for doing something useful once in a while.