Quantcast
Sadio Mane - Page 60 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Paco

Sadio Mane

Good interview with Sadio Mane. He talks about turning down Manchester United for being the wrong club, wrong coach, and wrong time, then 'a few days later' Liverpool come in, the right club, the right coach, the right time.

I'm not sure why Mane helping to clean his local mosque (if indeed it is him) is newsworthy. Seriously, is it really that slow a news day.

19 minutes ago, corro said:

He’s done his hand in according to Sky. Doubt for Saturday 

How bad would a hand injury have to be to stop someone from playing? 

12 minutes ago, A_S said:

How bad would a hand injury have to be to stop someone from playing? 

If he doesn't play this weekend and it's not because he needs to get one of his fingers amputated, he's a cunt. 

Can't see how he plays with a just broken thumb....any kind of contact from opposition player is going to hurt - falling on it could be dodgy too.

Cunt international poxy shite.

I wouldn't mind Salah and Mane sitting this one out. Even VVD if he isn't right. Its huddersfield away and if we can't beat them then we haven't improved our squad at all. 

Allison

Trent Gomez Lovren Robbo

Henderson Keita Milner

Shaquiri Firmino Sturridge 

Should be able to beat these. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Sturridge on the left. I look forward to seeing him bombing up and down the wing, covering the fullback.

Firmino will move outwide to accommodate Sturridge and we’ll weaken both positions as a result.

Hopefully Mane is fit.

• Downvote 1

Mane and Firmino have been tearing it up this season.  Heaven only knows what we would do if they couldn’t play against Huddersfield.  There’ll be a massive step down in performance from those we’ve experienced so far.

19 hours ago, LFC 5 Times said:

Non-story, absolutely has to play.

Because we have to throw our strongest XI against the mighty Huddersfield if we're to have any chance. 

4 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Because we have to throw our strongest XI against the mighty Huddersfield if we're to have any chance. 

To be fair i think we have all seen all too many times that when we either choose to or are forced to make signifcant changes and not play our best players we struggle badly to get good results.

1 hour ago, an tha said:

To be fair i think we have all seen all too many times that when we either choose to or are forced to make signifcant changes and not play our best players we struggle badly to get good results.

Our front three aren't yet firing the wày we know they can, so switching from Mané to a fit and in-form Sturridge against one of the worst teams in the league doesn't seem a guarantee of defeat to me. 

3 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Our front three aren't yet firing the wày we know they can, so switching from Mané to a fit and in-form Sturridge against one of the worst teams in the league doesn't seem a guarantee of defeat to me. 

A front 3 of either Sturridge out wide where he is always ineffective or Firmino shunted out there - where he is less effective too to accomodate Sturridge centrally and possibly no Salah does not inspire massive confidence.

22 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I think we are getting way ahead of ourselves with Sturridge. While he is still brilliant from a goalscoring point of view he is very ineffective using a press nor has the fitness/stamina to be more than an impact player. For me Shaqiri is first reserve for front three. We cannot afford slip ups in PL games.

• Upvote 4