You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sadio Mane

Paco

I'm not for one second saying this story is true, but if it is and we have yet another so-called "disruptive" player on our hands then it won't be long until Klopp thinks 'fuck this'. There's only so much he can do IF the rug keeps getting pulled out from under him by FSG.

Klopp lost a number of important players to Bayern. It might have hacked him off them leaving but it was in no way contributory to him decided to leave BVB.

Klopp lost a number of important players to Bayern...it was in no way contributory to him decided to leave BVB.

Why do you think that?

I believe, from a few articles I've read, that there were a number of contributory factors one of which was player turnover.

Real Madrid don't even have a manager at the moment, why would Mane go there? Unless Klopp is taking him there, of course...Now that would be a backheel to the bollocks.

Why do you think that?

I believe, from a few articles I've read, that there were a number of contributory factors one of which was player turnover.

Why do I think that. Well I think it is a bit strange you decided to edit out the bit where I said that that might have hacked him off as well. Because he left BVB when he was not able to galvanise the players any more. Too many people want to see a conspiracy that is not there. You mentioned a disruptive player yet said if the owners sell out from under him. Klopp has repeatedly said that is not the case. Why do people doubt what he says.

Why do you think that?

He had a horrible season and decided his time was up. He wouldn't have gone to the 6th best team in England at the time if he was concerned about selling players. I understand this theory helps your overall narrative, but don't talk shit. 

• Upvote 1

Why do I think that. Well I think it is a bit strange you decided to edit out the bit where I said that that might have hacked him off as well. Because he left BVB when he was not able to galvanise the players any more. Too many people want to see a conspiracy that is not there. You mentioned a disruptive player yet said if the owners sell out from under him. Klopp has repeatedly said that is not the case. Why do people doubt what he says.

The edit wasn't strange, I was asking why you didn't think that players leaving contributed to him quitting Dortmund, not why you thought it hacked him off. So I left the irrelevant, to my question, bit out.

And I guess you didn't notice the sarcasm in my mention of so-called "disruptive" players, but just for clarity it was sarcasm. I think it's very strange how all these big money departures from LFC are abnormally disruptive, so much so we couldn't possibly say no to them like other clubs do.

• Upvote 1

He had a horrible season and decided his time was up. He wouldn't have gone to the 6th best team in England at the time if he was concerned about selling players. I understand this theory helps your overall narrative, but don't talk shit.

I think it's bullshit to dismiss it so easily but no doubt that fits in with your agenda.

The edit wasn't strange, I was asking why you didn't think that players leaving contributed to him quitting Dortmund, not why you thought it hacked him off. So I left the irrelevant, to my question, bit out.

And I guess you didn't notice the sarcasm in my mention of so-called "disruptive" players, but just for clarity it was sarcasm. I think it's very strange how all these big money departures from LFC are abnormally disruptive, so much so we couldn't possibly say no to them like other clubs do.

I actually acknowledged that players leaving might have hacked him off. As for the sarcasm yes. It was clear just to have a dig at the owners. Whatever floats your boat or should that be yacht.

It was clear just to have a dig at the owners.

(forgive the edit but) So fucking what? They've got everything to prove this summer. If we supporters can have a go at certain players, and at times the manager, why should some faceless businessmen in Boston be immune? Where's the logic in that? Why are people so protective of them?

(forgive the edit but) So fucking what? They've got everything to prove this summer. If we supporters can have a go at certain players, and at times the manager, why should some faceless businessmen in Boston be immune? Where's the logic in that? Why are people so protective of them?

Each to their own. I try and look for positives. If they are or do start selling players under Klopp I will not be happy. But the manager keeps saying that is not the case. People either believe that or they do not. I believe the manager.

The cunts couldn’t afford Mane. You can bet that the story has originated from some cunts in a pub over there (they don’t have pubs though do they, cunts) saying that Mane actually looked decent in the final the club must surely be looking at signing him because Salah will be too much. They would probably sell us Mane for 30m. A week down the line there’s a deal agreed.

• 2 weeks later...

We've got to start winning things again:

When asked directly by Austrian newspaper Salzburger Nachrichten whether he was moving to Real Madrid, Mane said: “I am very happy in Liverpool and my contract will last for three more years.”

The next question asked if he was staying in Liverpool, to which Mane replied: “As I said, I'm happy in Liverpool.

“But you never know what will happen in the future. I want to win trophies, especially the Champions League.”

We've got to start winning things again:

When asked directly by Austrian newspaper Salzburger Nachrichten whether he was moving to Real Madrid, Mane said: “I am very happy in Liverpool and my contract will last for three more years.”

The next question asked if he was staying in Liverpool, to which Mane replied: “As I said, I'm happy in Liverpool.

“But you never know what will happen in the future. I want to win trophies, especially the Champions League.”

Got to mate. Winning things is the only way we can keep hold of our better players.

They are extremely rich now anyway, so while money will always be a factor, we need to start filling medals and trophy cabinets to go with it.