You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sadio Mane

Paco

• 2 weeks later...

It's the noisy season.

It is indeed - can't wait for us to keep hold of all our best players, add the quality we need to kick on and hopefully get an injury free world cup/as good a pre-season as can have with way world cup fucks things up.

Fuck sake. This is ridiculous. How the fuck are we supposed to build a team when all our best players keep leaving?

Obviously he hasn't gone yet, and I fully admit I'm having a bit of a wobble. But it's starting to really, really get on my tits.

Anyone who is daft enough to want to leave this team is welcome to go in my opinion. Id be more concerned if it was Bobby

Anyone who is daft enough to want to leave this team is welcome to go in my opinion. Id be more concerned if it was Bobby

No offense, but that logic doesn't make any sense to me. Any of our best players can have their heads turned. Doesn't mean we can just quote that mantra and somehow come out the other side a better team.

We were very lucky losing coutinho didn't seem to cost us, much. I guess we won't know if it did or not.

Maybe we're in a better position to attract a decent replacement, than under previous mangers. But the constant fucking rebuilding is getting on my tits.

I know it's part of football, but for us it's always losing your best players on the cusp of something. Finishing 2nd in the league, the CL final etc. Maybe the players think that's as close as they'll get to silverware, that it was their one big chance, and that pushes them out the door. I suppose I wouldn't blame them entirely for thinking that, but then it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

King and Maddock have basically said the story is bollocks.

90% of what you read in the next couple of months will be regurgitated, re-hashed fabricated utter fucking bollocks anyway.

But you'll still get dippit cunts believing every little whisper on Twatter.

Weirdly, I am not worried about losing star individuals anymore. I trust that Kloppo will replace them...and with Kloppo the team is the star.

I'm not for one second saying this story is true, but if it is and we have yet another so-called "disruptive" player on our hands then it won't be long until Klopp thinks 'fuck this'. There's only so much he can do IF the rug keeps getting pulled out from under him by FSG.

Weirdly, I am not worried about losing star individuals anymore. I trust that Kloppo will replace them...and with Kloppo the team is the star.

Totally agree, As long as Klopp stays the future is bright. Only have to listen to Van Dijk and Salah talking about seeing their future and success at Liverpool. 

The Owners know it as well which is why the manager will be backed up to the hilt this summer.