Jump to content
Paco

Sadio Mane

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:
39 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

What a smile.

 

I like to think that he said to himself before yesterday's match: 'Mo's struggling at the moment so it's down to me to put it up to these cunts'. 

 

And that's exactly what he did. 

FB_IMG_1650148325081.jpgSaw a stat that he’s got more goals against city than any other any other side in the league now. One more than he has against Palace. 
 

not sure if that’s just for us or includes his time with Southampton.

 

Aye, it includes Southampton, as he got a hat-trick for them.

 

Doesn't include the time he booted Ederson square in the face, a hat-trick in my eyes.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that when we signed Diaz, I thought manes time was up with us. 

 

How bloody wrong was I. His move into the middle has been absolutely inspired. He's been amazing since that switch. What a footballer

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Managed to double his assists from one to two tonight, imagine where we could be if he could set up his teams mates a bit more?

 

Been playing good lately, but no wonder Mo joked about Mane getting an assist as a big surprise today. 

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not only is Sadio excelling in his new centre forward position but he looks like he's enjoying his football more than he's done in a long time.

 

A happy Sadio Mane is a very dangerous man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Not only is Sadio excelling in his new centre forward position but he looks like he's enjoying his football more than he's done in a long time.

 

A happy Sadio Mane is a very dangerous man.


Yes he has been very good since he was put in the middle regularly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Code said:

Managed to double his assists from one to two tonight, imagine where we could be if he could set up his teams mates a bit more?

 

Been playing good lately, but no wonder Mo joked about Mane getting an assist as a big surprise today. 

Top of the league, league cup winner, FA Cup finalists and Champions League semi finalists is what I’m imagining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

Top of the league, league cup winner, FA Cup finalists and Champions League semi finalists is what I’m imagining.

It's certainly a far cry from the heady days of Paul konchesky at full back and Christian poulson "tearing" up the midfield

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

It's certainly a far cry from the heady days of Paul konchesky at full back and Christian poulson "tearing" up the midfield

That certainly used to make me tear up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

Testament to the fella that his head hasn’t dropped whilst having an off patch. Also testament that his off patch is better than most players on patch. 

His off patch included winning the AFCON as captain and scoring the winner. Such high standards we set our players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

His off patch included winning the AFCON as captain and scoring the winner. Such high standards we set our players.

I’m more referencing his form last year and start of this season and even then he was still better than most. We’re just accustomed to world class and he’s definitely reaching those standards now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a footballer. Shame on you, who doubted him. Even his “shite” season he got 16 goals, speaks to the calibre of player he is.

 

That pass to Mo was sublime, the finish for his goal not far off. He’s absolutely on sing at the moment and this CF position suits him down to the ground. Inspired by both Klopp and Sadio.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×