You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sadio Mane

Paco

Just now, Lee909 said:

To be honest i'm pretty sick of the titty lip on both him and Salah at times. 

Needs knocking on the head, not in public but Klopp needs to have a word

One needs to go due to the contract situation.  That one is pretty obvious after this season.

Bomb him out of the Club unless he apologises first thing....we’ve just had our best result at OT for 7 years and a vital result to potentially save our season  and all he thinks about is his ego.  Jota proved tonight that he is now our best left sided forward so unless Sadio bucks up his ideas and changes his egocentric attitude , thanks for everything but we’ll take £40-50m for him.

personally, I think he should be reinvented as a number 9 with Bobby as our number 10, but he can’t show this petulance. 

best thing about tonight was Mo’s celebration...shows his love for the Club and maybe Sadio has always been the problem between them.

Im ok with players being unhappy being subbed but the rule is they have to at least touch Jurgen preferably a handshake on the touchline.

What Sadio did at the end of the game was just fucking childish in my eyes and completed disrespected his manager in full glare of the media and tv cameras.

Ive had some sympathy with Sadio when he's been hoyed off particularly when he's been having a better game than Mo and sometimes in the past, Bobby.

Like I said in the match thread, Sadio could have made his point when he came on but he was fucking anonymous. So turning in a performance like that then dissing the manager isnt on.

Publically, Jurgen played it down and said not an issue but I bet he has him in his office at Kirkby tomorow to put him right.

• Like 1

Mane is easily to most logical to sell out of him, Firmino and Salah, but these public rows and snubs between manager and player 99% of the time mean nothing. He probably thought he was coming back to form after last game and thought not starting this was a slap in the face. Whatever. Klopp was proven right. 

I do feel sorry for Sadio. He was arguably the best winger in the world last season, and his form has fallen off the cliff and our new signing Jota all of sudden has upstaged him. Must be difficult for him. Still no excuse for his petulant behaviour though. 

Watching SSN (on my IPTV service) atm and they've got a bunch of pricks on attempting to stir shit about Mane and drum up shit about Trent.

Sky are absolute vermin, complete and utter scum. We'll see how genuine their concern for the fans is when the new EPL TV broadcast deals are announced and they will no doubt slag themselves off 24/7 for pricing the fans out of the game.

I won't hold my breath. Fucking scum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, aRdja said:

I do feel sorry for Sadio. He was arguably the best winger in the world last season, and his form has fallen off the cliff and our new signing Jota all of sudden has upstaged him. Must be difficult for him. Still no excuse for his petulant behaviour though. 

No he wasnt.