You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sadio Mane

Paco

1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

Bloody hell Sadio. Diouf is your hero?

Why wouldn't he be? He was the first "star" Senegalese footballer and was part of the 2002 side which beat France at the World Cup. Every player in that team is remembered fondly there. No doubt an inspiration for a 10 year old Sadio at the time. 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

i thought Mo wasnt there?

I seen some shite on Twitter that Salah wouldnt be attending, 

No I meant when Mo won it the first time he was just so delighted as it’s a massive honour.

Sadio fully deserves it now just like he did then.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Why wouldn't he be? He was the first "star" Senegalese footballer and was part of the 2002 side which beat France at the World Cup. Every player in that team is remembered fondly there. No doubt an inspiration for a 10 year old Sadio at the time. 

Cos he is quite possibly the worst role model I can imagine. Utter twat

• Upvote 1

He’s incredible isn’t he? Probably my favourite player (although I could easily say the same about a dozen or so players in our current squad), but the more we learn about him as a person the more impressive he seems. 

Well in Sadio lad.

That’s a sharp motherfucking suit as well 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, moof said:

He’s incredible isn’t he? Probably my favourite player (although I could easily say the same about a dozen or so players in our current squad), but the more we learn about him as a person the more impressive he seems. 

Well in Sadio lad.

That’s a sharp motherfucking suit as well 

Agreed on all of it, especially about the suit. I wish I wasn't a misshapen binbag of a man right now.

Brb, away to lose 2 stone.

He is every bit as good a human being as he is a footballer.

We seem to have a large number of welll grounded players at our club right now. No egos despite the talent.

Someone is making very good personnel choices. Only someone who shares those ethical standards is able to see it in others.

If it were possible to be an even prouder Liverpool fan, I would be so right now. What a club.

• Upvote 3