You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sadio Mane

Paco

I'm not worried, fair enough he couldn't find the goal last night, but he created plenty of chances, and got himself into all the right positions, better than not being there in the first place and not giving us the chance to moan about the misses. 

On another day half of those go in and he gets the match ball and MOTM. 

54 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I'm not worried, fair enough he couldn't find the goal last night, but he created plenty of chances, and got himself into all the right positions, better than not being there in the first place and not giving us the chance to moan about the misses. 

On another day half of those go in and he gets the match ball and MOTM. 

This is the most important part. Every player goes through games where everything they hit just won't go in. He would score some of those chances the majority of times. I thought he played well actually. Not MOM stuff but well in the game throughout.

• 1 month later...

24 minutes ago, aRdja said:

I see.. so the actual content doesn’t matter. Interesting.

He would have been better keeping his mouth shut but that is not your point really is it. You’re a big Lovren fan so you’re stirring it as usual. You’re thinking hypocrisy, you may be right.

If you can point to an article were Mane says he is one of the best in the world I will rep you. Awaits how good Lovren was in the CL final etc etc.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

He would have been better keeping his mouth shut but that is not your point really is it. You’re a big Lovren fan so you’re stirring it as usual. You’re thinking hypocrisy, you may be right.

If you can point to an article were Mane says he is one of the best in the world I will rep you. Awaits how good Lovren was in the CL final etc etc.

It appears he didn't say it anyway. Back to fry ups and drafts, everyone.