You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

7 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I can only deduce that "some here" is Australian slang for "literally nobody here".

On 09/12/2019 at 08:57, Strontium Dog™ said:

I'm sure lefties here would be happy to accept that Trump is not a racist if we could find some black people who said he wasn't. 

On 09/12/2019 at 15:43, Strontium Dog™ said:

Some people won't accept that anything short of outright hatred against Jews is antisemitism.

On 09/12/2019 at 16:31, Strontium Dog™ said:

Some people won't be happy until they force us all out of the country.

I can only deduce that "lefties here" and "some people" are Stronts slang for "literally nobody here".

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I can only deduce that "lefties here" and "some people" are Stronts slang for "literally nobody here".

The first one is sarcasm. The second is factual. The third is frustration. None of them constitute baseless claims like the one aRdja made.

Mindblowing that anyone thinks this is some kind of gotcha.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

The first one is sarcasm. The second is factual. The third is frustration. None of them constitute baseless claims like the one aRdja made.

Lol. Have a rep bud.

edit: Soz out of rep. Could someone do the honours please?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7780305/Labour-campaigner-caught-doorbell-cam-sneakily-stealing-Tory-campaign-leaflet.html

I was savaged earlier this year for pointing out that all parties do this.

I'm sure everyone on the red team who was queueing up to stick the boot into the Lib Dem who was caught doing this back then will be equally scathing about this Labour activist...

Which reminds me - Opened my outside post box a few days ago to find a leaflet from my Tory MP. I then opened my recycling bin directly underneath the post box to find Labour and LibDem leaflets. Made me laugh - at least the cheeky fucker was protecting the environment.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7780305/Labour-campaigner-caught-doorbell-cam-sneakily-stealing-Tory-campaign-leaflet.html

I was savaged earlier this year for pointing out that all parties do this.

I'm sure everyone on the red team who was queueing up to stick the boot into the Lib Dem who was caught doing this back then will be equally scathing about this Labour activist...

Yep the Labour fella is out of order doing that as well. The cunt. 

36 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Hahahahahahahaha 

3 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I wonder if in the history of General Elections in this country , a single person has ever been swayed by an election leaflet ?

They all go straight in the bin. Complete waste of time. I read enough lies on here to be sifting through bullshit propaganda. 

4 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Obviously leaflets must sway opinion, otherwise parties wouldn't invest so much time and money in them.

I can imagine Local elections might be fertile ground for this , but can't see it making any impact on General elections with so much information available elsewhere