Quantcast
Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader? - Page 894 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

211 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

The buck stops with Jeremy Corbyn despite him having never posted one single thing about Rachel Riley on Twitter. He probably doesn’t know who she is. 

3 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

The buck stops with Jeremy Corbyn despite him having never posted one single thing about Rachel Riley on Twitter. He probably doesn’t know who she is. 

You honestly believe he doesn’t know who she is? You don’t think he’s been thoroughly briefed and made aware of the situation? Or that he’s forgotten? 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

You honestly believe he doesn’t know who she is? You don’t think he’s been thoroughly briefed and made aware of the situation? Or that he’s forgotten? 

Oh, he knows full well who she is. Those wanks watching Channel 4 must brighten up many a dull weekday afternoon in the House. I bet he bellows out racial slurs as he cums too.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

He probably doesn’t. She’s of very little significance to him.... and let’s be honest he’s not exactly short of haters/smearers is he? I mean Laura Kuensberg was actually found guilty of smearing him FFS and she was paid to be seen as balanced.

4 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Oh, he knows full well who she is. Those wanks watching Channel 4 must brighten up many a dull weekday afternoon in the House. I bet he bellows out racial slurs as he cums too.

He’s one of us!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

He probably doesn’t. She’s of very little significance to him.... and let’s be honest he’s not exactly short of haters/smearers is he? I mean Laura Kuensberg was actually found guilty of smearing him FFS and she was paid to be seen as balanced.

You don’t think he’s ever watched Countdown? 

Or Laura Murray mentioned it? 

3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

It's actually possible.  I get the impression that he's not a big TV watcher: didn't he struggle to identify Ant & Dec a couple of years ago?

(Mind you, he's done a spot on Celebrity Gogglebox since then, so maybe that's opened his eyes to a world of magic and wonder and fit Manc slanderous super-numerate bullshitters.)

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Or Laura Murray mentioned it? 

Who knows... I’ve lived here for 4 years and never watched it once and he must be a much busier man than I am. 

Just now, AngryofTuebrook said:

It's actually possible.  I get the impression that he's not a big TV watcher: didn't he struggle to identify Ant & Dec a couple of years ago?

(Mind you, he's done a spot on Celebrity Gogglebox since then, so maybe that's opened his eyes to a world of magic and wonder and fit Manc slanderous super-numerate bullshitters.)

It’s another example of making him out to be something he isn’t. Of course he’s fucking heard of her. Either from being a man, being alive for the last 15 years and seeing her all over the press for being fit and on telly 5 times a week. To then the last 2 years.  When the row has been everywhere. It’s just weird to even think he doesn’t know her. He might not care but to try and argue he doesn’t is daft. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Who knows... I’ve lived here for 4 years and never watched it once and he must be a much busier man than I am. 

Do you think the claim he doesn’t know who she is, is likely to be true or untrue? Why even make it? 

5 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Do you think the claim he doesn’t know who she is, is likely to be true or untrue? Why even make it? 

Why would I even make it if I didn’t think it was true? she’s a side presenter of an outdated TV show FFS. If it wasn’t for this forum I wouldn’t have known she existed. (With all due respect of course)

8 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

It’s another example of making him out to be something he isn’t. Of course he’s fucking heard of her. Either from being a man, being alive for the last 15 years and seeing her all over the press for being fit and on telly 5 times a week. To then the last 2 years.  When the row has been everywhere. It’s just weird to even think he doesn’t know her. He might not care but to try and argue he doesn’t is daft. 

Steady on.  I doubt Ardja literally meant he's never heard of her: it's just an expression to illustrate that she's not in any meaningful sense relevant.

It just occurred to me that we can't assume either that he's a keen follower of her important work (picking up letters and numbers, doing sums, looking fit) or that he's completely oblivious to her.  It really doesn't matter either way.

38 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

tenor.gif?itemid=14393625

20 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I imagine he has been made aware of her trolling by his advisers ( I doubt he has never watched a single episode of Countdown in his life - Lets be honest Riley is definitely D-List compared to Ant & Dec and he didn't have a clue who they were ), but I just imagine he just thinks that she is insignificant & wouldn't lower himself to having a public spat with her. 

Widening the discussion out I wonder whether Corbyn would have been better to take legal action against certain people a fair while ago. While the media are generally clever in using smears rather than outright claims , I would be surprised if the likes of Riley , Triesmann or that Jewish Chronicle twat would have a leg to stand on in a court case.

Corbyn would probably feel that he would be giving them an importance they do not deserve , but I personally think it has turned into a weakness and allowed people to just make false claims about him without sanction and left the impression with a lot of dim people in the country that they are true. It would also give him a chance to prove them untrue in an unbiased arena.

4 hours ago, sir roger said:

Can't believe Peston let Rachel Riley away with calling Corbyn anti-Semitic & blatantly just making up ridiculous claims. ' 95% of Jewish people in the UK think he is anti-Semitic '. She actually came across as a bit thick.

It's 85% not 95%.