You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

6 minutes ago, moof said:

The stick was deserved. He’s a fucking lunatic 

Just like A Red (cunt) has said, he took it as intended. With good humour. He didn't cry like a little bitch like some people do. Anyone who gives proper shit to someone on here and actually means it in real life is a proper bellend. 

Moof you are a proper bellend. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Yeah, but there's pro-Brexit and pro-Brexit. Farridge represents the class of millionaires hoping to make a killing by whipping up the racists.  If she can't think of a better vision of Brexit - one that's better for her constituents than that arch-Thatcherite hellscape - maybe she needs to reconsider whether Brexit is all it's cracked up to be. 

Yeah, for sure. She's clearly a big twat, as is anybody who wants to get into bed with that bed sided twat would generally be. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Just like A Red (cunt) has said, he took it as intended. With good humour. He didn't cry like a little bitch like some people do. Anyone who gives proper shit to someone on here and actually means it in real life is a proper bellend. 

Moof you are a proper bellend. 

You posturing cunt, I would snap you in about 3 seconds in real life 

5 minutes ago, moof said:

You posturing cunt, I would snap you in about 3 seconds in real life 

You're getting me mixed up with Turdseye. In 3 seconds you'd be on your arse with a much-needed face-lift dreaming about Penelope Cruz.

Never has anyones Avatar been as apt as yours. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

You're getting me mixed up with Turdseye. In 3 seconds you'd be on your arse with a much-needed face-lift. Never has anyones Avatar been as apt as yours. 

The only way you’d catch me is if I got stuck in orbit around your massive backside 

17 hours ago, moof said:

Boss has been called out for the dumbass shit he’s been posting, trying to pretend he was bullied off here is as daft as it gets

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be if people are invoking their inner Voltaire in defence of Boss. I didn't object to him expressing his point of view. Please note that, as far as I'm concerned, his point of view is pure evil, but at least you could argue with it on the substance. The problem was his habit of dismissing anyone who didn't agree with him as a Communist and/or Marxist or some variation on how you are the real authoritarian. Because he wants a small state, everyone who has a contrary viewpoint must want a planned economy. I guess it makes sense that he has chosen to leave. He's only just evaded The Liverpool Way NKVD and a trip to the gulag.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Which thread was it when SD got hammered for the 3 day week? 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/sep/12/four-day-working-week-report

Stronts, any chance you know where you got hammered for the act of suggesting a 3 day week? I'd be interested to read that. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, deiseach said:

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be if people are invoking their inner Voltaire in defence of Boss. I didn't object to him expressing his point of view. Please note that, as far as I'm concerned, his point of view is pure evil, but at least you could argue with it on the substance. The problem was his habit of dismissing anyone who didn't agree with him as a Communist and/or Marxist or some variation on how you are the real authoritarian. Because he wants a small state, everyone who has a contrary viewpoint must want a planned economy. I guess it makes sense that he has chosen to leave. He's only just evaded The Liverpool Way NKVD and a trip to the gulag.

All this is pretty standard when you engage libertarians in a discussion.

• Upvote 4