You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

3 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

Unless something drastic and unforeseen happens, no we won't.

Not sure about that. Labour are a bit of a mess. The Tories won't be able to do it on their own. Now the Lib Dems have a leader who votes the same way as the Tories it would seem a very strong possibility.

Just a pity it's a right leaning Lib Dems instead of a purely 'centre' based version of the party.

8 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Not sure about that. Labour are a bit of a mess. The Tories won't be able to do it on their own. Now the Lib Dems have a leader who votes the same way as the Tories it would seem a very strong possibility.

Just a pity it's a right leaning Lib Dems instead of a purely 'centre' based version of the party.

"A leader who votes the same way as the Tories" is stretching reality to breaking point. She voted with the coalition government during the coalition. Much as Jeremy Corbyn mainly voted with "war criminal" Tony Blair under the Labour government.

There won't be a coalition with a Brexit-supporting Conservative Party, nor with a Corbyn-led Labour Party, under any circumstances.

8 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

"A leader who votes the same way as the Tories" is stretching reality to breaking point. She voted with the coalition government during the coalition. Much as Jeremy Corbyn mainly voted with "war criminal" Tony Blair under the Labour government.

There won't be a coalition with a Brexit-supporting Conservative Party, nor with a Corbyn-led Labour Party, under any circumstances.

EAF4ghpW4AEfQ6x?format=jpg&name=900x900

rdlol.gif

40 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

I’d agree there won’t be a formal coalition, don’t think either party would want it. I could see a sort of DUP style confidence and supply agreement though if both parties pledge another Brexit referendum and it’s the best way to get it. I imagine the Lib Dem’s tagging on a PR vote to any agreement as well.

I see that an antisemitism complaint has gone in against Margaret Hodge for a "wrong kind of jew" style comment. Hopefully the complaint will be dealt with promptly and she'll get kicked out. It's what she would want. 

And what's with the weird fucker's liking for secretly recording/photographing people? That's really creepy. 

mh-zeff-1.png

The antisemitic "wrong kind of jew" kind also seem to be trying desperately to smear Corbyn again by implying that he associates with this Charedi Jewish man, just because some weird arl bat photographed them, once, sitting together at the same table. 

Cheap smears. That's literally all they've got. It's pathetic. 

16 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

The antisemitic "wrong kind of jew" kind also seem to be trying desperately to smear Corbyn again by implying that he associates with this Charedi Jewish man, just because some weird arl bat photographed them, once, sitting together at the same table. 

Cheap smears. That's literally all they've got. It's pathetic. 

Labour admitted he met Stern and had lunch with him. I don't see how it's a smear when it's true.

1 hour ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

Labour admitted he met Stern and had lunch with him. I don't see how it's a smear when it's true.

I've lost track - is this meant to be evidence of Corbyn's anti-Semitism? Like the time he brought his homegrown beetroot to celebrate a Jewish festival with some Jewish friends? Or the time he invited a Holocaust survivor to a Holocaust memorial event?

Or has Dame Paedohider found another stick to beat him with?

Good to see Tom Watson getting a bit of his own medicine with some of the people accused by Carl Beech looking for his resignation as an MP, and a BBC piece casting an arch-eyebrow over meetings he had with Beech and his explanation that he was helping the police. The shithouse also withdrew his much publicised call for an independent complaints system before NEC started & pissed off at lunchtime to avoid being questioned about the Beech thing & his recent criticism of party officials.

Wait is the new thing that Jeremy Corbyn hates gay people as well? I get so confused with all the people he is rascist, misgoinist, anti-Semitic to whilst also acting as a Czechoslovakian spy, being in the IRA and Hezbollah. How does he find the time?

latest?cb=20110411231313

He must have one of the above so he can spend all of his time doing devious things.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

Don't think anyone has ever done that.

Oh no she 'denied' the eyeliner (easy to deny anything really doesn't mean it isn't true especially from a lying MP) and it was actually tooth-floss. Amongst other things. 

But I digress. Whats Corbyn been accused of now? 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Oh no she 'denied' the eyeliner (easy to deny anything really doesn't mean it isn't true especially from a lying MP) and it was actually tooth-floss. Amongst other things.

Yes, imagine denying something that didn't happen. These MPs, eh.

She wasn't reimbursed for the floss either.

32 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

Interesting statement from Jared O'Mara in which he savages Corbyn, not that O'Mara has any credibility left by now, of course.

https://www.jaredomara.co.uk/recentactivity/2019/7/25/statement-regarding-my-mental-health-and-recent-events

Wow. It climaxed perfectly with the 'Noel to my Liam'. Just brilliant. Which parody account is that from?