You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Honestly, mate. I think you're living in a fantasy world if you thing that's going to happen or that Corbyn can make it happen. 

It’s what needs to happen, not what I think will happen. 

Just now, moof said:

It’s what needs to happen, not what I think will happen. 

Yeah, I think we need a big change. I certainly agree with you there. But there's literally nobody that's going to accelerate a radical, systemic global change from the UK. Certainly not in the Labour Party. Certainly not Corbyn - he just doesn't have the support. So I honestly would be happy if we just avoided the fucking travesty that Rico's boys are getting us into. 

14 minutes ago, moof said:

Owen smith challenged him for leader and was awarded a place in the shadow cabinet - until he resigned for some publicity. Corbyn is probably too accommodating to his enemies, if anything. 

I don’t care who Starmer is enemies with. He’s spoken more sense on Brexit than anyone in the party. 

17 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Real anti Semitism. Jesus. 

From the author of The Holocaust Industry. 

The fighter of racism has logged on. 

I guess Finkelstein is one of those self hating Jews I’ve heard so much about? 

16 minutes ago, moof said:

He's just the wrong type of Jew for Rico. Like, you know, Rico actually gives a flying fuck about Jews. No, honestly, just go back before Corbyn and read how much he wrote about the plight of Jews in the UK or Jews around the world. It's nothing to do with trying to make Corbyn look like a racist. It's not politically charged. Of course, he was far less condemnatory towards the guy who said 'you sound like a Nigger, mate. White people don't talk like that'. No issue with that at all. 

You and I might disagree on Corbyn, as I'm not a fan. But anybody with a pair of eyes and a memory that lasts longer than two seconds knows that Rico couldn't give one fuck about the Jews. Not a single fuck. He certainly doesn't give a fuck about Norman Finkelstein, the son of people who - unlike British Jews, born in Britain - actually experienced the Holocaust. Rico only gives a fuck about the ones on Twitter who feign fear of a second holocaust at the hands of Jeremy 'I'd rather be tending my tatties' Corbyn. 

Perhaps if Dr. Finkelstein voted for another vote for us to leave Europe and blamed it on Labour, moaned about the Muslims all being the same and prejudging them as stone-age cretins, recited some ludicrous shit he heard on a podcast, and paid his fucking subs, Rico might warm to him. 

• Upvote 2

The Times front page has a ‘ civil service source’ worried that Corbyn might be too physically and mentally frail to lead the country. 

I remember when I was younger that the Times was evoked in awe as being probably the most respected newspaper in the world. Sad in a way that it has been reduced to a sub-Daily Heil click bait entity feeding obvious lies to a racist elderly shower of cunts.

39 minutes ago, moof said:

Please stop replying to it. Just leave the trolling colostomy bag's empty words to drift away. He didn't know who Finklestein was an hour ago. 

He votes for a racist party, according to NV (who I trust considerably more than that absolute weapon) he defended a racist as well, and now he's implying a Jew, both of whose parents were in concentration camps, is anti semitic. 

Why would anyone take anything he says seriously? He's just googling stuff and trolling. He understands about 5% of what he's posting.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

Please stop replying to it. Just leave the trolling colostomy bag's empty words to drift away. He didn't know who Finklestein was an hour ago. 

Ha ha ha.  Just wish I was as good as you mate, gutted it’s just not possible.  My knowledge of Jewish academics isn’t encyclopaedic. 

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

The Times front page has a ‘ civil service source’ worried that Corbyn might be too physically and mentally frail to lead the country. 

I remember when I was younger that the Times was evoked in awe as being probably the most respected newspaper in the world. Sad in a way that it has been reduced to a sub-Daily Heil click bait entity feeding obvious lies to a racist elderly shower of cunts.

That's spot on. Their content is just as hateful, pernicious, and dishonest as the tabloids', these days.

1 hour ago, Jairzinho said:

He votes for a racist party, according to NV (who I trust considerably more than that absolute weapon) he defended a racist as well, and now he's implying a Jew, both of whose parents were in concentration camps, is anti semitic. 

Why would anyone take anything he says seriously? He's just googling stuff and trolling. He understands about 5% of what he's posting.

I defended a racist?  Are you talking about Sargon?  Not true I’m afraid.  I said his use of the n word, in the context he said it. Wasn’t racist.  Sargon is a cunt though.  Think it’s in the free speech thread.  

6 hours ago, sir roger said:

Wondering why the think Boris Johnson can when he sounds like he's had a stroke .