You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

Surely there's more to it?

Just all part of the struggle for power within the Labour party. 

A dozen or so turbo cunts stirring up as much shit as they can, then in larger numbers the easily coerced/convinced/manipulated.

It's all very fucking tedious. Most of the general public don't give a shit about this stuff.

47 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Just all part of the struggle for power within the Labour party. 

A dozen or so turbo cunts stirring up as much shit as they can, then in larger numbers the easily coerced/convinced/manipulated.

It's all very fucking tedious. Most of the general public don't give a shit about this stuff.

You mean the non-Jews? 

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

I genuinely don't understand what this is all about, I missed the original story. I think it's because Williamson said this...... 

But at a recent Momentum meeting in Sheffield, Mr Williamson said "I have got to say I think our party's response has been partly responsible for that because in my opinion… we have backed off far too much, we have given too much ground, we have been too apologetic."

But if so, and that's all it was, I don't get it. Even if he's wrong, it's just an opinion on process and not an opinion on Jews or anti semitism. I guess the devil is in the detail and it depends what was said before, but I'm just at a total loss to the fuss and it seems a strange battle for quite so many labour members who are behind this letter. Surely there's more to it?

That really is it. And that shower of twats in the PLP are pretending to be up in arms about it.  The truth is that they are desperate for something to smear Corbyn with and this seems to be the best they can do. 

Depends what kind of antisemitism yoire talking about when it comes to the Tories.

At their heart, and this is why they all love Johnson and Farage, their rank and file are white and think good old Blighty is superior to Johnny foreigner who are, at best, there to make us money or provide some kind of amusement.

With this in mind, I've no doubt whatsoever that some of them will have genuinely antisemitic views about  'the Jews'.

The way the word has been largely perverted for political ends as being criticism of Israel though I'd be extremely suprised if there's many Tories that pay any mind to the fact a superior force is standing on the throat of a weaker one, as that philosophy is their bread and butter. They're more likely to have shares in the company selling them sidewinder missiles.

7 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Fuck me.  Before she said she didn’t like Corbyn  she was everyone’s perfect woman.  You lot are fucking weird.  #notacult

although Anubis wins lefty of the day so you can all stop now. 

To be fair mate I was a long time critic. Maybe the odd pic of her on countdown but by and large couldn't stand the racist manc slut. 

Anti-Semitism is racism isn't it? 

I might be being a bit obvious here but I guarantee their is a lot more racism on the right than the left. 

I've only had 1 racist bone in my body ever.

That was when I met a racist.

And he fucked me. 

• Upvote 1

I'm a bit confused over this petition from Labour MP's and peers as it was only a few months ago Margaret Hodges was saying Corbyn shouldn't get involved in anti-Semitism cases

Jeremy Corbyn attacked over interventions in antisemitism complaints                      

Dame Margaret Hodge has complained about "political interference" from one of Jeremy Corbyn's staff in a disciplinary procedure.

https://news.sky.com/story/jeremy-corbyn-attacked-over-interventions-in-antisemitism-complaints-11655607

Andy now they are all suddenly clamouring for him to get involved?

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/tom-watson/news/104892/labour-mps-call-jeremy-corbyn-overturn

Anyone would think they have an agenda?....

Still as long as Tom Margaret Ruth and co still get their yearly all expenses paid trip to Jerusalem then everything is fine

D-FfQdfXYAA0Da5.jpg

18 hours ago, moof said:

We need an independent process 

next sentence; 

we need the leader to step in and unilaterally overturn the decision 

Rico, given that you fancy yourself as The Consistency Kid, you're strangely quiet on this point.

Would you allow any Corbyn supporters to get away with shit like that, without feeling the sting of your acid wit?