You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

6 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

The video you posted was dubbed with sound from an interview different to what was on the screen. 

Yes it does appear very strange, dont know if its a different interview or what. Well spotted

Just now, Captain Turdseye said:

I’ve seen footage of Hitler in the bunker talking about loads of football stuff. Balotelli, Everton, Solsjkaer. You name it, Hitler said it. There was subtitles and everything. 

They were definitely genuine

46 minutes ago, A Red said:

I'm not spinning it, its what happened. I'll take the BBC , as i dont know who the others are, whatever you think of them, they are funded not government controlled or knowingly have torture victims forced to give answers on their outlets. There is no comparison.

Corbyn, in my opinion, made a big mistake taking money from Iran, on the promise of not criticising Iran on his shows or round table discussions for PressTV.  Again, in my opinion, he took the view that the enemy of my enemy is my friend and used the opportunity, as probably requested by his employers, to criticise the US. I've posted the video showing this.

In my opinion, again, he is now embarrassed that he took part in all of this, hence his lie about why he stopped doing it. 

What does it have to do with him asking the UK and the US to provide more evidence before retaliating? You’ve established that you had no problems with someone raising it... You haven’t posted anything in the Lib Dem thread for example, despite Vince Cable raising the same point in his tweet about the topic. You only got triggered you because it was Jeremy Corbyn. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, viRdjil said:

What does it have to do with him asking the UK and the US to provide more evidence before retaliating? You’ve established that you had no problems with someone raising it... You haven’t raised it in the Lib Dem thread for example, despite Vince Cable raising the same point in his tweet about the topic. You only got triggered because it was Jeremy Corbyn. 

Did he work for Press TV?

6 minutes ago, A Red said:

Did he work for Press TV?

So he’s not allowed to comment on anything about Iran because he appeared on Press TV? Can’t you judge his point on its merit alone? If we want to look at previous in this conflict, there is one country with more blood on its hand, and it isn’t Iran. 

54 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

So he’s not allowed to comment on anything about Iran because he appeared on Press TV? Can’t you judge his point on its merit alone? If we want to look at previous in this conflict, there is one country with more blood on its hand, and it isn’t Iran. 

Yes hes allowed to say what he likes just as i am to question his motives. This isnt Iran.

13 minutes ago, A Red said:

Yes hes allowed to say what he likes just as i am to question his motives. This isnt Iran.

Is anyone stopping you? It looks like it’s free for all for Corbyn at the moment, and only Corbyn. As I said before, he’s definitely made of sterner stuff than most.

23 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Didn't he actually go to Iran as part of the UK's delegation when the nuclear deal was being negotiated, and ask for certain standards on human rights to be included?

Crafty. 

Is there no end to his trickery?

What next? Appearing on the BBC but not being a cheerleader for war?

From The Guardian :

‘The Saudis couldn’t do it without us’: the UK’s true role in Yemen’s deadly war

For more than four years, a brutal Saudi air campaign has bombarded Yemen, killing tens of thousands, injuring hundreds of thousands and displacing millions – creating the world’s worst humanitarian crisis. And British weapons are doing much of the killing. Every day Yemen is hit by British bombs – dropped by British planes that are flown by British-trained pilots and maintained and prepared inside Saudi Arabia by thousands of British contractors.

The Saudi-led military coalition, which includes the UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait, has “targeted civilians … in a widespread and systematic manner”, according to the UN – dropping bombs on hospitals, schools, weddings, funerals and even camps for displaced people fleeing the bombing.

Saudi Arabia has in effect contracted out vital parts of its war against Yemen’s Houthi movement to the US and the UK. Britain does not merely supply weapons for this war: it provides the personnel and expertise required to keep the war going. The British government has deployed RAF personnel to work as engineers, and to train Saudi pilots and targeteers – while an even larger role is played by BAE Systems, Britain’s biggest arms company, which the government has subcontracted to provide weapons, maintenance and engineers inside Saudi Arabia.

“The Saudi bosses absolutely depend on BAE Systems,” John Deverell, a former MoD mandarin and defence attache to Saudi Arabia and Yemen, told me. “They couldn’t do it without us.” A BAE employee recently put it more plainly to Channel 4’s Dispatches: “If we weren’t there, in seven to 14 days there wouldn’t be a jet in the sky.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/18/the-saudis-couldnt-do-it-without-us-the-uks-true-role-in-yemens-deadly-war

And what did Hunt say about arming Saudis?

“There are jobs in the UK ... at stake so when it comes to the issue of arms sales we have our procedures.”

Fuck the Foreign Office, Jeremy Cunt and his procedures.

Corbyn's a threat to our national security? More like a threat to our arms sales.

People defend and side with these scum, and the scum smile, laugh, and go back to focusing on their bloodstained money and procedures.

11 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Didn't he actually go to Iran as part of the UK's delegation when the nuclear deal was being negotiated, and ask for certain standards on human rights to be included?

Sounds like he was willing to bend on his love for human rights abuse in order to get Iran Nuclear weapons. 

What a bastard. 

Quite a few people seem convinced Johnson will call an autumn general election if he's named Tory leader with no deal at the top of the manifesto.

Rightly or wrongly, I reckon if Labour had anyone else at the helm other than Corbyn, they'd walk it.

• Upvote 2