You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

7 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Take it up with Business Insider; they're the ones who (according to Wikipedia) reported that the recordings weren't kept.

Or, better still, do something useful and edit that page.

Is there anybody left on the site, other than a couple of... questionables... who afford Rico any credibility at all. He has stated that he is 'openly supportive of them' (where's the video of Corbyn supporting their misdeeds?) and that he could shoot somebody and get no criticism on here because there is 'literally no criticism allowed'. Except, of course, from all the people who have criticised him and have been allowed to do so. Then HE wants to sarcastically dribble 'FAKE NEWS' at people. I don't hate many people on here, not even their internet personas, but Rico is a complete cunt. I urge people to read back his posting history. Look for something that isn't snarky, cunty, sarcastic, shitty, bad-faith, toxic bullshit. Needs to fuck off back to posing with pictures of Z-listers on Twitter. 

• Upvote 1

There seems to be a bad case of playing the victim with a few people here. I think they might be expecting not to have people disagree with their opinions or assessment and conflating that with not being allowed to question Corbyn's motives or to criticise him. I personally wish Corbyn would fuck off into the pages of history, I think he's pretty useless and I can't criticise him enough for allowing the Tories - at their utter low - to remain on top, but people jumping to conclusions with absolutely nothing to back it up isn't really sound thinking, in my opinion. Both opinions are allowed to be shared. Both opinions are posted in a public place and are there to be questioned themselves. 

17 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Take it up with Business Insider; they're the ones who (according to Wikipedia) reported that the recordings weren't kept.

Or, better still, do something useful and edit that page.

Why would I bother doing that? 

3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Why would I bother doing that? 

You? You wouldn't. You're a selfish person who couldn't give a fuck about others. Also, because a 9 minute clip of a part of one of the shows doesn't make it wrong. Where are all the others and the rest of that one? Where is him openly supporting the nefarious actions of the regime? 

Nah. Best leave it alone.

27 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Is there anybody left on the site, other than a couple of... questionables... who afford Rico any credibility at all. He has stated that he is 'openly supportive of them' (where's the video of Corbyn supporting their misdeeds?) and that he could shoot somebody and get no criticism on here because there is 'literally no criticism allowed'. Except, of course, from all the people who have criticised him and have been allowed to do so. Then HE wants to sarcastically dribble 'FAKE NEWS' at people. I don't hate many people on here, not even their internet personas, but Rico is a complete cunt. I urge people to read back his posting history. Look for something that isn't snarky, cunty, sarcastic, shitty, bad-faith, toxic bullshit. Needs to fuck off back to posing with pictures of Z-listers on Twitter. 

Stronts is salvageable so I'm negging him until he eventually sees sense. 

A Red is completely cuckoo and thinks that Corbyn is colluding with Iran.

Rico is beyond redemption.  I refuse to even discuss him as I'm pretty sure he masturbates at the attention. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TK421 said:

Rico is beyond redemption.  I refuse to even discuss him as I'm pretty sure he masturbates at the attention. 

In the interest of clarity, I'm also masturbating. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Ha ha ha I’ve just read that by NV. What a mentalist!  If only there was a way for him to not see anything I post, as if he were ignoring me.  Maybe a ‘sent to Coventry’ function - no, that’s not it.  Let me work on it for a while. But in essence the function would allow him to ignore me.  The ‘blank’ function?  Nope, that’s not right either.  

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

There seems to be a bad case of playing the victim with a few people here. I think they might be expecting not to have people disagree with their opinions or assessment and conflating that with not being allowed to question Corbyn's motives or to criticise him. I personally wish Corbyn would fuck off into the pages of history, I think he's pretty useless and I can't criticise him enough for allowing the Tories - at their utter low - to remain on top, but people jumping to conclusions with absolutely nothing to back it up isn't really sound thinking, in my opinion. Both opinions are allowed to be shared. Both opinions are posted in a public place and are there to be questioned themselves. 

If the victim thing is aimed at me, it is completely off the mark. I'm lots of things but a victim, i aint.

As for opinions, I have no problem with people disagreeing with me and i'm quite prepared to stand alone or be in a minority to stick up for them. Also, shock horror, i'm quite prepared to change my mind, it doesnt bother me, my ego is such that i am reasonably comfortable with myself. 

I have an opinion on Corbyn, which i will try to reason out and provide evidence, if it doesnt change any minds on here, or they think i'm some sort of rabid fascist or even more cutting, a cuckoo, then so be it.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, TK421 said:

One more, just one more insult from you Martin and i'm going to track you down, take my gloves off and biff you on the nose. With a cuckoo clock.

2 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

You urge people to read back his posting history?

You're a spiteful man.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Also, in 2014 Corbyn was chosen as one of the speakers 'Marking the 35th Anniversary of the Islamic Revolution in Iran', where he made 'The case for Iran'.

Hopefully he'll eventually get round to making the case for the EU.

2 hours ago, viRdjil said:

The only person berated for asking to see more evidence is Jeremy Corbyn. Why is that?

Because he’s a dirty commie traitor. The other people who asked for evidence are logicers and reasonists so they’re ok 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Also, in 2014 Corbyn was chosen as one of the speakers 'Marking the 35th Anniversary of the Islamic Revolution in Iran', where he made 'The case for Iran'.

Well, these are certainly some words. Food for thought indeed 

• Upvote 2