Quantcast
Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader? - Page 653 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

211 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

9 minutes ago, Stickman said:

At least now The Independent party now has a looker in it's ranks in Heidi Allen

Image result for heidi allen

Ever so slightly boss cunted.

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

"This is no longer the open and tolerant one nation Tory party they thought it was."

giphy-2.gif?w=309&zoom=2

I take it they've been in a coma since 1975.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, The Guest said:

The whole of it is my opinion, obviously.  My point which I think you still don’t get on the general election was that you can’t force May or the tories to have one.  If they want one then obviously they will get one because that’s what labour want as well.  If they don’t want one then this new group would not back a vote of no confidence to trigger an election because it would see them ousted from parliament.  This is even though it would likely lead to a softer Brexit than the tories are pushing for.  The reason for that is the chance there would be a labour government.

I know you can’t force May to have one. If more Tories defect though then I think it’s a very real possibility that she will call one. It’ll force her hand, she can’t get anything through parliament as it is. Losing the fragile majority she’s got with the DUP may mean she’s got little option but to call it.

It’ll also be interesting to see what the polling does now some Tories have moved over. Will they take any of the Tory vote share with them?

1 hour ago, skend04 said:

Corbyn might as well stop being so antidemocratic now, respect the result of the 2017 GE and crack on with being an opposition now instead of an enabler.

That's a pretty derpy comment, mate.

These chumps with their big flowery resignation speeches.  "Lord Kitchener was pointing right at me, so I became a Tory".   

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I don't know if that poll is accurate or not, but I definitely personally know a few people who have been polled by YouGov and indicated a willingness to take part in future polls but have never been contacted by YouGov again once they've revealed that they're an unfaltering Labour voter. 

Sky Data poll gives 32 c / 26 l / 10 ind / 9 ld.

Although that may not mean much for the new group long term.

48 minutes ago, Turkish Delight said:

YouGov poll this morning has the Tories on 38%, Labour on 26% and Independent Group on 14%.

If a general election happens they'll get a massive majority now due to this split.

YouGov polls have form for artificially boosting the Tories. 

I doubt there's a single constituency  (except maybe the one where wotsername, Rico's mate, sits) that would return any of these twerps.

I wouldn't read much into any polls especially if people think they are getting an SDP party who were to the left of the Lib Dems have no specific policies or a leader. Throw in only having being in existence for a few days. 

46 minutes ago, Stickman said:

I thought the transfer window closed in January?

Finally have a full team to make the Gimp XI. They need to strengthen though,  all through the center and on the right... 

• Upvote 1

Great interview by Galloway today on Sky unfortunately I can't put it all up.

As usual the anti-Semitism is thrown about like confetti to gag somebody but luckily he carries on to tell the truth regarding Berger

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

Travelling hundreds of miles to harass a heavily pregnant Jewish woman is the most Galloway thing ever.

Did he travel solely for that purpose?

21 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Wow. What an inspiring speech by Heidi Allen, on how she's going to stand up for the downtrodden members of our society who have to rely on the welfare system of the country. 

That's me sold... 

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/25348/heidi_allen/south_cambridgeshire/votes

Screenshot_20190220_133531_com.android.chrome.jpg

I've met her a few times as she does a lot of cross bench work.

I'm yet to find out what she actually feels about anything as she's so slippery and noncommital.

She had some weird, for me anyway, views on feminism and said that Diane Abbot should 'man up' and take the racist and sexist abouse on twitter. Absolutely no compassion.

She's a strange fish.

6 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

Travelling hundreds of miles to harass a heavily pregnant Jewish woman is the most Galloway thing ever.

Galloway would appear to be in Liverpool according to that footage.

Lucky Luciana is in London, taking selfies in parliament.

• Upvote 1

The FACT that Luciana is in London and George is in Liverpool, makes the assumption that George travelled hundreds of miles to harass her ludicrous. 

Obviously, as is the case with all of this, I await the evidence to back up the slander.

6 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

2 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Did he travel solely for that purpose?

And did he harass her?

And is there any relevance to her being pregnant? Or Jewish? Or a woman?

And is there precedent for this that would make it "the most Galloway thing ever"?

8 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

Maybe he's travelled all those miles to use his hat on her 

Image result for goldfinger bond hat gif

Shame she's in London

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Of course he never. It's the usual dishonest level of debate from that particular poster. 

7 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

The FACT that Luciana is in London and George is in Liverpool, makes the assumption that George travelled hundreds of miles to harass her ludicrous. 

Obviously, as is the case with all of this, I await the evidence to back up the slander.

7 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

And did he harass her?

And is there any relevance to her being pregnant? Or Jewish? Or a woman?

And is there precedent for this that would make it "the most Galloway thing ever"?

I knew the answer. I just wanted to see how Mr Accuracy and Honesty would answer.

Will we receive an acknowledgement that he is wrong?