Quantcast
Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader? - Page 608 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

211 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Just now, Strontium Dog said:

Well, yes it is. It's undeniable. And their spokespeople, like Fathi Hammad, make it abundantly clear, time and time again.

This is why I posted the link. Odd that you've never done that...

Just now, AngryofTuebrook said:

So...

1.  Corbyn is not "literally friendly" with the Hamas bloke you quoted.

2.  Even that cunt was talking about getting the Jews out of Palestine;  not wanting to "exterminate every Jew on the planet."

You lied. You got caught. Just admit it and move on. 

Fuck off. You're twisting reality, as usual. Everyone acknowledges that the Hamas charter is genocidal, except you. That "Hamas bloke" is just articulating the Hamas position. That is what they as an organisation believe.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You hear similar in the Knesset about Palestinians. 

Further: 

Hamas says it accepts '67 borders, but doesn't recognize Israel By Tamara Qiblawi and Angela Dewan and Larry Register, CNN Updated at 0915 GMT (1715 HKT) May 3, 2017 Play Video What's the Israeli-Palestinian two-state solution?00:51 STORY HIGHLIGHTS

Hamas began work on the document four years agoDocument draws a strong rebuke from Israel Doha (CNN) — 

The Palestinian militant group Hamas unveiled a new policy document Monday that sees the group accepting for the first time the idea of a Palestinian state that would fall within the borders that existed in 1967, before Israel took control of the West Bank, Gaza and all of Jerusalem. The group has long been under pressure to update its 1988 founding charter, which calls for the destruction of the state of Israel and advocates violence to achieve its goal of restoring a Palestinian state. However, the new document offers no recognition of the legitimacy of the "Zionist enemy," the term Hamas uses for Israel. Instead, it seeks to draw a distinction between political and religious struggle: "Hamas affirms that its conflict is with the Zionist project, not with the Jews because of their religion," said Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal, who introduced the "political document of principles and general policies" at a press conference in Doha, Qatar, where he lives in exile. He added: "Hamas does not wage a struggle against the Jews because they are Jewish but wages a struggle against the Zionists who occupy Palestine."

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2017/05/01/middleeast/hamas-charter-palestinian-israeli/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

Hamas are cunts. There’s very little to debate there. What annoys me is the insinuation that Corbyn supports their more nafarious aims, whether from the charter or not. It’s as ridiculous as suggesting that somebody who met with Netanyahu or any Israeli official supports the illegal occupation of land, killing of children, collective punishment or whatever other nefarious shit Israel get up to. It’s just annoying that some on here can accept that meeting with Netanyahu or being a Friend of Israel doesn’t mean you support nafarious shot they get up to but can’t accept that meeting with Hamas officials doesn’t mean you’re a fucking genocidal maniac. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Strontium Dog said:

Fuck off. You're twisting reality, as usual. Everyone acknowledges that the Hamas charter is genocidal, except you. That "Hamas bloke" is just articulating the Hamas position. That is what they as an organisation believe.

I'm twisting reality by posting the actual charter, instead of just making claims about it?

You've been caught in a lie. It happens. No need to lose your shit.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Wasn't that the fella who trained his dog to do a Nazi salute in response to gas the jews?

I'm really confused. 

Dx8RRHmXgAAwifu.jpeg

She was defending his freedom of speech and freedom to offend. The fact that he spoke at a far-right rally and the joined UKIP not long is by the by. 

1 minute ago, Creator Supreme said:

You know when the government got round to speaking to the terrorist in Northern Ireland, remind me what happened? Peace process you say, well who'd have thunk it?

Yes, the government. Not some back bench MP with absolutely no agency or mandate. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, rico1304 said:

Yes, the government. Not some back bench MP with absolutely no agency or mandate. 

I see, so if it was Cameron who had been open to inviting Hamas and Hebollah to the discussion table, you would’ve been okay with it. 

13 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Everyone have a nice weekend? Get up to much?

My wife was working 12 hour shifts all weekend, so I watched all the FA cup games, went out drinking Sat night, and yesterday I did the house chores, started The Wire based on a mates recommendation and played a couple of hours of Red Dead 2.

8 minutes ago, aRdja said:

My wife was working 12 hour shifts all weekend, so I watched all the FA cup games, went out drinking Sat night, and yesterday I did the house chores, started The Wire based on a mates recommendation and played a couple of hours of Red Dead 2.

I might be wrong here, but I'd say you've no kids?

33 minutes ago, aRdja said:

I see, so if it was Cameron who had been open to inviting Hamas and Hebollah to the discussion table, you would’ve been okay with it. 

If he’d been instructed by the Israelis of course.  

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, rico1304 said:

If he’d been instructed by the Israelis of course.  

Only if he’d been asked by the Israelis?

12 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

I might be wrong here, but I'd say you've no kids?

Nah... planning to try next year in Australia.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Section_31 said:

"Actress Scarlett Johansson blamed anti-Semitism for the criticism she received in some quarters for serving as spokeswoman for Israeli sodamaker SodaStream."

Surely the real question here is what's the fucking point of sodastream? Does that make me anti semitic? 

1 hour ago, aRdja said:

Only if he’d been asked by the Israelis?

Well yes, how the fuck can they offer anything unless both parties are willing to be represented by the negotiator?  

Have you ever seen some random bloke wander into a fight and try and break it up? It doesn’t end well.   Whereas a referee tends not to get punched.  

44 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Surely the real question here is what's the fucking point of sodastream? Does that make me anti semitic? 

Reported.

12 hours ago, Strontium Dog said:

What the actual fuck are you talking about? I don't condone the excesses of the Israeli government.

It's almost as if there's a middle ground between supporting Netanyahu and supporting genocidal maniacs like Hamas...

Understatement of the millenium here.

• Upvote 1