You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

All the Labour supporters who ridiculed me for suggesting it in the past will no doubt be livid, but here's a policy I can really get behind

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/news/98665/labour-considering-four-day-working-week-amid

Labour 'considering four-day working week' amid growing technological advances

Labour is reportedly considering introducing a four-day working week as part of a move to share the benefits of technological advances with staff.

The party is said to be looking at how the rise of robots and artificial intelligence can be used to benefit workers rather than just those at the top of companies.

The Sunday Times says the proposals - which already have the support of the TUC - would mean employees are paid the same as they are under a standard five-day week.

• Upvote 1

Umunna on Twitter, fucking hell.

Corbyn continues to ignore the economic realities of modern Britain, yes we need more police officers, but we need to live within our means, for many of us crime is not an issue, we need to think creatively about reducing crime in poorer postcodes, we need aspiration not spending

4 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

That is going full Lib Dem.

Neo liberal more like. And what's the basic lack of respect of just using his second name? 

It's funny, I never used to be down with all the Labour/blairite infighting stuff, but there is a proper underbelly of out and out right wingers in the Labour party whose noses are quite clearly out of joint. Horrendous man.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Umunna on Twitter, fucking hell.

Corbyn continues to ignore the economic realities of modern Britain, yes we need more police officers, but we need to live within our means, for many of us crime is not an issue, we need to think creatively about reducing crime in poorer postcodes, we need aspiration not spending

That is just ridiculous. I mean, we do need to think creatively but how the fuck is anything going to get implemented without spending? 

10 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Hoax account I'm told now.

Fucking hate Twitter 

It's the same bloke who was Han Dodges (who has since blocked him) Tobi Young and also had a fake Eddie Marsan profile which caused the squashed Blairite to quit Twitter for a while.

He's actually very good with his tweets and gets loads of replies thinking it's genuine as is shown with the Chuka one.

The Hodges ones were brilliant although it did get hard to differentiate between his tweets and the actual Dan Hodges ones although I guess that was the point .