You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Stronts still righting those injustices, eh? I’ve negged some of his posts to cancel out some of the reps he was giving himself over the last couple of weeks and he’s banging revenge negs in straight away. 

Pathetic fucking worm. 

The right to self-defence is a basic human right.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Stronts still righting those injustices, eh? I’ve negged some of his posts to cancel out some of the reps he was giving himself over the last couple of weeks and he’s banging revenge negs in straight away. 

Pathetic fucking worm. 

As part of part of NSTO (Neg Stronts Treaty Organisation) I will make sure, as a defensive matter, that I will correct the situation by repping his revenge negs.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Morw importantly I think the fact that several religious Jewish figureheads are explicitly in support of Jeremy Corbyn, should help calm things down a bit. 

Mate, you're missing the point of all of this. It's not about antisemitism, it's not about fearing for their lives, it's not about fearing genocide if Corbyn gets in, it's about doing damage. So those who oppose him won't stop just because a few Rabbis said a thing. 

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

It's not slander if it's true and verifiable, which it clearly is from what you wrote. Now, if you'd like to back up your statement about bullying, that'd be great. 

You called me a liar, which wasn't true.

Now you are ganging up with others against me.

To think I believed those nice PMs you sent me a few years back which lifted me when I was really down.

8 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

You called me a liar, which wasn't true.

Now you are ganging up with others against me.

To think I believed those nice PMs you sent me a few years back which lifted me when I was really down.

It is true (I called you a liar for talking about defence of truth; you certainly aren't defending it with your actions). I'm not ganging up on you, I made some NATO pun based on your self-defence nonsense. Even if it was serious, it isn't ganging up it's cancelling out revenge negs - this forum has a long history with that. As for the PMs, well, I'm a nice guy and tried to help when you were down and would do again. What I won't do is sit by whilst you proclaim yourself to be fucking spectacular and then push bullshit. All you had to do was say 'yeah, I got that one wrong, that'll teach me to listen to tweets' and you'd have been repped to shit because it would have been honest and humble. If you show a little bit of humility rather than self-aggrandisement, you'd be one of the most popular posters here. I've been very civil towards you, even though you've made some incendiary posts these last few weeks. 

EDIT: I implore you to see reason on this; put yourself in a scenario where Nelly Torres did what you did and expressed it in the way you had, then judge your honest reaction. Also, taking back the bullying claim would go a long way to cooling things down. 

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

I admitted the source I cited was probably incorrect, but how is that my fault? And if something I cite later turns out to be incorrect, that doesn't make me a liar. That is what I object to, being called a liar because someone else was mistaken.

Like I said above, I called you a liar because you said you're a defender of the truth. I believe this is demonstrably false. Like I say, the entire thing could have been avoided with a bit of humility. As for how it's your fault, you used a Twitter link to say talk about forged documents relating to Jews. If you don't see it now, I'm not sure you ever will.

34 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

It is true (I called you a liar for talking about defence of truth; you certainly aren't defending it with your actions). I'm not ganging up on you, I made some NATO pun based on your self-defence nonsense. Even if it was serious, it isn't ganging up it's cancelling out revenge negs - this forum has a long history with that. As for the PMs, well, I'm a nice guy and tried to help when you were down and would do again. What I won't do is sit by whilst you proclaim yourself to be fucking spectacular and then push bullshit. All you had to do was say 'yeah, I got that one wrong, that'll teach me to listen to tweets' and you'd have been repped to shit because it would have been honest and humble. If you show a little bit of humility rather than self-aggrandisement, you'd be one of the most popular posters here. I've been very civil towards you, even though you've made some incendiary posts these last few weeks. 

EDIT: I implore you to see reason on this; put yourself in a scenario where Nelly Torres did what you did and expressed it in the way you had, then judge your honest reaction. Also, taking back the bullying claim would go a long way to cooling things down. 

Very good!

17 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Like I said above, I called you a liar because you said you're a defender of the truth. I believe this is demonstrably false.

I have no interest in defending anything that isn't true. If you ever spot me defending anything that isn't true, just let me know. I think I deserve to know, instead of being called a liar for something I'm not aware of.

1 minute ago, Mook said:

I'd love to say that I'm a defender of the truth but I'm a lying cunt.

Last pair of Adidas trainers I bought were £90, I told the missus I got them for £45 because "I ken the guy in the shop.".

I do the same, although I think my missus is cottoning on to the fact that the half price Superdry sale has been going on for over a year now.

• Upvote 1