You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Nobody has come out and said the Holocaust dis happen since I posted the comment. Smoking gun etc...

There are those on this forum and in this thread that hold strong views on Israel and Jews.

Some don’t distinguish between the atrocities of the Israeli govt and Jews.

That’s clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are really, really fucking stupid.

Which was fine, when you were just chatting shit about Corbyn, but do you have any idea how offensive and ridiculous your recent posts are?

There are those on this forum and in this thread that hold strong views on Israel and Jews.

That’s clear.

Probably be a good idea to quote some people claiming all Jews are bad etc then. Rather than the normal the Israeli government is on the whole a gang of cunts.

I have been on here for years and posted frequently in the WW2 threads and am yet to see anyone suggests the the holocaust did not happen.

Nobody has come out and said the Holocaust dis happen since I posted the comment. Smoking gun etc...

That’s clear.

I’m not sure you realise how unhinged you make yourself look. The person who comes closest to conflating the two separate issues is you. You just accused some posters as holocaust deniers because they call Israel out.

This whole thing just seems absolutely mental to me. I genuinely do not know one left-leaning person who is racist, at least not openly. I don't know one Labour supporter who is antisemite, although I am sure that in a membership of close to one million, there will be a share of bellends. Every Corbyn supporter I know wanted Sanders to win the US election and last time I checked, Sanders was a Jew.

This is just the most obvious smear campaign, and the people going along with it, either have a vested interest, or are incapable of forming their own opinions.

To clarify

I apologise if I offended anyone with my post last night.

That wasn’t the intention. I don’t believe anyone on here is overtly antisemitic.

However some comments by individuals do skate a fine line.

To that end I’m sorry if anyone was upset, I hope others on here also look at themselves.

It all boils down to the fact the party hasn’t dealt with this and we are all pointing fingers at one and other. When normally we would all be on the same page.

For the record I’m not Jewish but my ex wife is and I guess that makes me too.

I don’t believe anyone on here is overtly antisemitic.

You said it was pretty clear that people on here denied the Holocaust. What's happened is you've been called on that utterly vile comment and couldn't back it up. I'm glad you've walked it back.

For the record I’m not Jewish but my ex wife is and I guess that makes me too.

Yes, that's how that works. You big Jew, you.