You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

No, I'm following a clear line of logic.

The current chair of Labour Friends of Israel is Joan Ryan, who isn't Jewish. Why isn't she known as The Honourable Member for Tel Aviv? Why haven't any of the dozens of non-Jewish Labour MPs who belong and have belonged to this group been afforded this pejorative?

Another one of those funny coincidences, no doubt.

Could be paranoia, Danny.

The current chair of Labour Friends of Israel is Joan Ryan, who isn't Jewish. Why isn't she known as The Honourable Member for Tel Aviv? Why haven't any of the dozens of non-Jewish Labour MPs who belong and have belonged to this group been afforded this pejorative?

A clear line of logic! Fucking hell...

Again - who is claiming that anyone has called Ellman that?  There's as much evidence of all the other LFI members being called it as there is Ellman.

The question should be "Why is the Daily Heil claiming that a staunchly and vocally anti-Corbyn MP has been racially abused by Corbyn himself?"

Fucking hell this thread has turned into a car crash. Accusing randoms of being holocaust deniers for having different views. How fucking low can you go?

It's an excellent replica of what's happening in the real world. Everything descends very quickly into you having family shares in Zyklon B.

Am i right in thinking that all this brouhaha is because Labour don't want to equate antisemitism with the notion that the Jewish race has an indisputable right to a certain piece of land?

Fucking hell this thread has turned into a car crash. Accusing randoms of being holocaust deniers for having different views. How fucking low can you go?

I’m not saying they are deniers because I disagree with them. I’m saying there could be due to the nature of some attitudes on this thread.

It’s a distinct possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m willing to bet that there are a couple of holocaust deniers in this thread.

It should be easy to find out.

Look through the parts of this thread in which anti-Semitism is discussed.  Then try the Israel - A Rant thread.  And So Why Does Everyone Hate the Jews?  And Favourite Jew/Jewess.  And the Middle East Thread.  And Top Ten Conspiracy Theories.  And Rise of the Far Right in Europe.  And Nazi Trials.  And World War II.  And Middle East Kicking Off.  

There are enough posts in those threads for any anti-Semites or Holocaust deniers to let their racism slip out.

So, I'll take your bet (if you really mean it).  £50 to a charity of your choice (or your arse pocket, if you prefer) if you can find clear, unequivocal evidence of anyone from this thread being a Holocaust denier, anywhere on the forum.  Do that and I'll pay up.

If you either look and fail to find, or refuse to even look, then you lose and you don't have to pay me anything - just retract that accusation and switch off your Tapatalk signature.

It's a fair bet.

Are you up for it?

It should be easy to find out.

Look through the parts of this thread in which anti-Semitism is discussed. Then try the Israel - A Rant thread. And So Why Does Everyone Hate the Jews? And Favourite Jew/Jewess. And the Middle East Thread. And Top Ten Conspiracy Theories. And Rise of the Far Right in Europe. And Nazi Trials. And World War II. And Middle East Kicking Off.

There are enough posts in those threads for any anti-Semites or Holocaust deniers to let their racism slip out.

So, I'll take your bet (if you really mean it). £50 to a charity of your choice (or your arse pocket, if you prefer) if you can find clear, unequivocal evidence of anyone from this thread being a Holocaust denier, anywhere on the forum. Do that and I'll pay up.

If you either look and fail to find, or refuse to even look, then you lose and you don't have to pay me anything - just retract that accusation and switch off your Tapatalk signature.

It's a fair bet.

Are you up for it?

Nobody has come out and said the Holocaust dis happen since I posted the comment. Smoking gun etc...

There are those on this forum and in this thread that hold strong views on Israel and Jews.

Some don’t distinguish between the atrocities of the Israeli govt and Jews.

That’s clear.

Nobody has come out and said the Holocaust dis happen since I posted the comment. Smoking gun etc...

There are those on this forum and in this thread that hold strong views on Israel and Jews.

Some don’t distinguish between the atrocities of the Israeli govt and Jews.

That’s clear.

Stronts?

So, are you taking the bet or pussying out?