You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Nothing screams the fact that you live in a democratic society better than being vilified for not bowing to someone who was born into wealth, power and status.

Democracy and meritocracy at its finest. We are a shining example of all that is good in the Western World. 

Fuck that

You start bowing to keep people happy and you might aswell give up. The mans got his principles amd beliefs and should stick to them what ever anyone wants to say

Yeah I wasn't saying that he should start doing it to keep people happy. Well I wasn't really meaning that anyway. I meant that if he started bowing then became PM and stopped, they'd all know that he was only bowing in the first place to shut them up (with the intent of taking the piss at a later date) and that he never gave a shit even when he was doing it. Think it'd be a great way of trolling them.

I can't believe the daily mail comments to this. Are they genuinely real people. Who the fuck uses terms like being a traitor these days.

Have a read of the comments on the Mail about the residents of Grenfell Tower being rehoused in apartments in Knightsbridge, fucking unbelievable.

Corbyn followed the correct protocol. Apparently the Speaker and Black Rod bow on behalf of Parliament. It was Theresa May who fucked it up.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/jeremy-corbyn-observed-protocol-by-not-bowing-to-the-queen_uk_594a6408e4b00cdb99cb9b1c?utm_hp_ref=uk

I hope Corbyn's interpretation of the protocol was correct. There is nothing to be gained in handing a gift to the Tories especially as they are on the ropes, JC knows the rules , he has been in the House for decades and if he wants them changed then get elected and sort it,

Personally I think a  nod to the Queen is no big deal but I would abolish the lot of them tomorrow given the chance, There are better ways of doing it than disrespecting the Queen who the vast majority like,   

Looks like the Maybot has shot herself in the foot again, by pandering to her ever-dwindling rabble of foaming loonies, without doing her homework first.

I can't believe the daily mail comments to this. Are they genuinely real people. Who the fuck uses terms like being a traitor these days.

I've just added my comments, suggesting we should crush the saboteurs who are trying to overturn the result of the English Civil War.

Guest Pistonbroke

He seems to have a bit more swagger in the House since the election.  

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40358498

Mr Corbyn singled out police cuts, saying in a dig at Mrs May: "I hope the current prime minister will correct the mistakes of the former home secretary."

I bet the thick cow had a bemused look on her ugly face. 

Have a read of the comments on the Mail about the residents of Grenfell Tower being rehoused in apartments in Knightsbridge, fucking unbelievable.

Bit misleading that article as they are being rehoused in the affordable housing section of that the developer is required to build as part of the property deal. But why let facts get in the way when the Daily Mail can scream that they are getting $1.6m apartments each?

Bit misleading that article as they are being rehoused in the affordable housing section of that the developer is required to build as part of the property deal. But why let facts get in the way when the Daily Mail can scream that they are getting $1.6m apartments each?

I know, anyone would think they had an agenda.

How comes when it's spread on social media, its called 'Fake News'.  But when its spread by the mainstream media, its called an agenda/'a bit misleading'?

BTW Not specifically questioning you, its just something I've been wondering about in my idle moments.

Alan Johnson: ‘Corbyn is safe, Momentum should disband’

Alan Johnson, the former Labour minister, has called for Momentum to be disbanded after Jeremy Corbyn’s surprising success in the general election.

Mr Johnson, whose 30 years in parliament ended this year, issued a warning against “the doctrinaire left” trying to take over the “broad church” of the Labour Party. “

Momentum, by now, should have disbanded. Jeremy Corbyn by now is very safe,” he told Prospect. “I don’t see the point of a separate organisation which is just a fan club for the leader.”

https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/alan-johnson-corbyn-safe-momentum-disband/

o8sLhC5.gif