You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

5 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I just don't get how I was supposed to know this or why Gnasher is posting about it on here instead of replying to the tweets. It's like some social media version of leaky gut syndrome. Why would he post on here, inviting criticism of the service and its attendees if nobody on here was criticising Corbyn for it on here. It's just really strange to me. 

Oh, and just in case anybody was wondering, I think anybody having a pop at Corbyn for the act of attending any of these events is an absolute thundering cunt. 

Hmm... I think he may have seen a thinly veiled dig at Corbyn from someone on the Starmer thread last night. But come on, you're an intelligent fella. You would have known without having to look on twitter or anything that certain sections will still hound Corbyn even if he was filmed giving a baby mouth to mouth after a car crash. "Told you he was a nonce" " probably set the crash up for a photo op" "Is he telling the baby how to be an Iranian spy?" "He's teaching it the words to Fighting Men of Crossmaglen" That kind of 'cult' behaviour. 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hmm... I think he may have seen a thinly veiled dig at Corbyn from someone on the Starmer thread last night. But come on, you're an intelligent fella. You would have known without having to look on twitter or anything that certain sections will still hound Corbyn even if he was filmed giving a baby mouth to mouth after a car crash. "Told you he was a nonce" " probably set the crash up for a photo op" "Is he telling the baby how to be an Iranian spy?" "He's teaching it the words to Fighting Men of Crossmaglen" That kind of 'cult' behaviour. 

I mean, I can of course expect certain people to have a pop at Corbyn no matter what, just as a certain group would defend him no matter what. That's not the point I was making, it's about Gnasher posting (presumably) about twitter comments (though he hasn't confirmed this) that he didn't mention or quote then asking for the same criticism (either from us or from twitter users not using this forum) on another event. I mean, surely we see the madness in that? It's totally incoherent. 

7 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Is it just my imagination, or does this Imperialist murderer from a family of slave-owners look familiar? OK, he goes by the name "General Earle", but he's not fooling me. The cunt.

Similar beard as Numero but that’s as far as it goes.

8 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I mean, I can of course expect certain people to have a pop at Corbyn no matter what, just as a certain group would defend him no matter what. That's not the point I was making, it's about Gnasher posting (presumably) about twitter comments (though he hasn't confirmed this) that he didn't mention or quote then asking for the same criticism (either from us or from twitter users not using this forum) on another event. I mean, surely we see the madness in that? It's totally incoherent. 

Good god, what a fucking plum.

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Is it just my imagination, or does this Imperialist murderer from a family of slave-owners look familiar? OK, he goes by the name "General Earle", but he's not fooling me. The cunt.

Fuck sake Jezza. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Wow. I thought you were 50s. No offence fella 

Mate, I've just got the personality of an old cunt. I'm not actually an old cunt. I remember when I told Rapey, and he was like 'fuck off, there's no way I'm having it that you're younger than me'. I've got that tattooed on the inside of my eyelids, just so I'm reminded of it every time I blink.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Mate, I've just got the personality of an old cunt. I'm not actually an old cunt. I remember when I told Rapey, and he was like 'fuck off, there's no way I'm having it that you're younger than me'. I've got that tattooed on the inside of my eyelids, just so I'm reminded of it every time I blink.

Hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Hank Moody said:

It certainly would have been interesting to see if he could have ended foodbanks at the moment and through the pandemic, not to mention the rest of the stuff. 

The pandemic isn't what is causing people to rely on foodbanks, or any of the other stuff.

Personally, I doubt Corbyn could have achieved half of that list, because his own Parliamentary Party would have stopped it. Still, we'd certainly be in a much less shit shape than we are now. Even the Brexit cultists might have seen some actual progress, rather than just Johnson's empty slogan.