You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Just now, Rushies tash said:

Any left leaning leader would be attacked and ridiculed. What Labour need is someone with the charisma and backbone to stand up to it. That would also include fucking off the usual suspects on the right of the party who would doubtless be joining in with the attacks.

I’ll fucking do it then 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

There's a DUP one that says "the Earth is 6,000 years old and you were lucky enough to exist at the same time as Arlene Foster."

There’s one from the 17th century saying thank fuck you didn’t have to live through the Tory Lib Dem coalition (probably) 

4 hours ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Lost respect for Lammy there. Stand by your convictions man.

"convictions" 'labour party' sniggers.

The Labour right wing friends of Israel mob have been very quiet these past few days; Streeting, Lammy, Hodges, Phillips etc ... wonder why? 

"Convictions"?  The Labour right are nothing more than a bunch of two bob cunts;

https://www.thetablet.co.uk/news/14846/catholics-mourn-south-africa-s-anglican-archbishop-desmond-tutu

• 2 weeks later...

Hang on, is implying that Israel hold political weight a crime? 

I mean, we saw what happened to Corbyn in his campaign and all those allegations being... well a load of bollocks? 

Support for the innocent people of Palestine who are being subjected to genocide isn't anti-semitism it's being a decent human being

I realise why you might struggle with that concept. 

Oh and fuck Starmer, the tit. 

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hang on, is implying that Israel hold political weight a crime? 

I mean, we saw what happened to Corbyn in his campaign and all those allegations being... well a load of bollocks? 

Support for the innocent people of Palestine who are being subjected to genocide isn't anti-semitism it's being a decent human being

I realise why you might struggle with that concept. 

Oh and fuck Starmer, the tit. 

You really are a caricature at this point.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

You really are a caricature at this point.

Erm..... pretty shit reply for someone who can't give a response. You usually just ignore them. 

Is implying that Israel hold political weight a problem? 

How did the Corbyn anti-semite campaign turn out and why did it stop pretty much the day after he lost the election? 

Let's assess the facts eh, the reality. 

As much as you try to claim to be a liberal and educated you're nothing but a sly one sided jelly baby who is about as nuanced as a rocket launcher. 

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Great stuff. You can start with your evidence that Starmer is taking orders from Israel.

Where have I said that? and what about the rest of my post? 

Come on, I know you are a liar and a deflector and a hypocrite but come on. Answer some basic questions instead of inventing your own irrelevant ones eh big boy? 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Where have I said that? and what about the rest of my post? 

Well, you said you want facts and reality. For some reason you negged me simply for posting a Tweet that got someone suspended from Labour. I can only presume you think Ron was correct in what he said, so given your newfound devotion to facts and reality, let's see some evidence that he was correct.

3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Well, you said you want facts and reality. For some reason you negged me simply for posting a Tweet that got someone suspended from Labour. I can only presume you think Ron was correct in what he said, so given your newfound devotion to facts and reality, let's see some evidence that he was correct.

I negged you because you are assuming he is wrong. Neg me back? That's fine by me. 

Now, try and answer my questions if you can. if you don't (which as suspected you won't as usual) I'll still think you're a lying, hypocritical shitbag. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I negged you because you are assuming he is wrong

Of course I am. Do you know how evidence works? If someone makes a statement like that, then they're going to need to support it with, you know, facts.

I think (it was difficult to tell) the question you wanted me to answer was: Is implying that Israel hold political weight a problem? 

Well, that isn't what Ron said, is it? He didn't say "Israel has political weight", which would be a relatively anodyne statement. He said "Starmer is following commands from Israel", which is something very different.

The fact you negged me and called me a liar for the crime of assuming that someone making crazy, baseless claims (ie lies) was talking complete wham, is as much irony as I can take for one day.

4 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Of course I am. Do you know how evidence works? If someone makes a statement like that, then they're going to need to support it with, you know, facts.

I think (it was difficult to tell) the question you wanted me to answer was: Is implying that Israel hold political weight a problem? 

Well, that isn't what Ron said, is it? He didn't say "Israel has political weight", which would be a relatively anodyne statement. He said "Starmer is following commands from Israel", which is something very different.

The fact you negged me and called me a liar for the crime of assuming that someone making crazy, baseless claims (ie lies) was talking complete wham, is as much irony as I can take for one day.

No. I called you a liar because you are a liar in general, as in , often..... you know like a liar is. 

I asked you a question. You can't answer it. 

Regardless of what "Ron" said I asked you a question. I didn't mention him. 

As for evidence, I'm sure he has some I can imagine him having some. I did point out the Corbyn slander and agenda that conveniently stopped after the election. Do you have evidence to the contrary? Anything to suggest he might not be telling the truth?