Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

2 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Ha!

Absolutely lovely girl.

She pointed out I was old enough to be her Dad first time I met her (used manage and train her in work).

That hurt.

I guess the answer to my next question is no then? 

• Upvote 1

What part of #freepalestine in her bio made you trawl

through hundreds and hundreds of her tweets to find that SD? 

20 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Can you ask her what she meant by this?

E8crSocXoAYjFpb?format=jpg

When's that tweet from, out of interest? Why has it surfaced? Did somebody search her twitter history for "jew" because she likes Corbyn? I'm genuinely intrigued? I'm sure there's an explanation for how this tweet was found, but if it was found for the reasons above, isn't such stalkerish behaviour just really, really weird? Who'd behave like this? Where did you source the tweet from? Did you search for "jew" on her account yourself? @elliequeef no longer appears to be on Twitter. Which brings us back to the question of who has been digging, how far back and, ultimately, why? 

So many questions, probably no answers... 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

What part of #freepalestine in her bio made you trawl

through hundreds and hundreds of her tweets to find that SD? 

Whoever has trawled through her account seems like a really weird person. 

Just now, Nelly-Torres said:

When's that tweet from, out of interest? Why has it surfaced? Did somebody search her twitter history for "jew" because she likes Corbyn? I'm genuinely intrigued? I'm sure there's an explanation for how this tweet was found, but if it was found for the reasons above, isn't such stalkerish behaviour just really, really weird? Who'd behave like this? Where did you source the tweet from? Did you search for "jew" on her account yourself? @elliequeef no longer appears to be on Twitter. Which brings us back to the question of who has been digging, how far back and, ultimately, why? 

So many questions, probably no answers... 

It looks like someone has gone through her twitter history. I'm sorry I posted her pic on here now. I don't think that's a recent post.

To be clear, I haven't trawled through anyone's tweets, and besides anything, you don't need to "trawl" anything, the search function finds stuff in seconds.

Whoever took the screenprint - before the tweet was deleted, evidently - did so because... well, there's always a tweet, isn't there.

I'll also add that I find it odd that people are being criticised for digging up questionable tweets rather than making them in the first place.

8 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Grown men, discussing school girls tweets?

I’m right, right?

New fucking low.

She joined in May 2011, so assuming she's abided by Twitter's terms of service, she's at least 23 years old.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

To be clear, I haven't trawled through anyone's tweets, and besides anything, you don't need to "trawl" anything, the search function finds stuff in seconds.

Whoever took the screenprint - before the tweet was deleted, evidently - did so because... well, there's always a tweet, isn't there.

I'll also add that I find it odd that people are being criticised for digging up questionable tweets rather than making them in the first place.

How did you find the screenprint? These are barely children.

How did you know what to search for? Very odd behaviour don’t you think? Also, aren’t you an advocate of past behaviours being let go? Looks like she was in school when that was tweeted…. 

4 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

How did you find the screenprint? These are barely children.

It's on one of the quote tweets.

23 is barely a child? Really?

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

How did you know what to search for? Very odd behaviour don’t you think? Also, aren’t you an advocate of past behaviours being let go? Looks like she was in school when that was tweeted…. 

All I asked was what she meant by it.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

He needs help. This isn't normal. 

3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

She joined in May 2011, so assuming she's abided by Twitter's terms of service, she's at least 23 years old.

Wasn’t particularly aimed at you, but she’s clearly in a school uniform and in a school unless clubs have gone for hyper realism in their ‘School Disco’ nonsense and made people do geometry instead of WKD’s and catching an STI off your school crush who ended up a layabout, if we apply Occam’s etc etc…

3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I just told you I didn't find it, it's on one of the quote tweets.

23 is barely a child? Really?

All I asked was what she meant by it.

How did you come across it? If you didn’t find it ow have you ‘found’ it? Just be honest for once. You saw she has #freepalestine in her bio so you decided to search for something you could pretend incriminates her as an anti-Semite. 

6 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

So, it's a screenshot of a tweet that has been deleted, to an account that no longer exists...