You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

22 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The school curriculum in this country has been massively misdirected for as long as it’s been an entity. People need facts. People need to deal in facts. People need to stop lying. 

Schools are not just the curriculum and never will be, they are the people that are employed there and their purpose, and this is so skewed throughout the country it’s unreal.

The reforms the tories are pushing through, and will go further with from 2025, are working towards an uniformed state that lacks critical faculties, this isn’t that though, this is a ‘moment’ that needs to be managed properly.

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Schools are not just the curriculum and never will be, they are the people that are employed there and there purpose, and this is so skewed throughout the country it’s unreal.

The reforms the tories are pushing through, and will go further with from 2025, are working towards an uniformed state that lacks critical faculties, this isn’t that though, this is a ‘moment’ that needs to be managed properly.

Unfortunately it will be forgotten about by many in a few weeks and rage will be directed elsewhere. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He cares about a multi-cultural society unless it’s a dead Palestinian child then by the same token am I right? 

This is what’s going to come out.

People have been being called anti-Semite for protesting.

This will fall under the most egregious culture wars nonsense.

13 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

This is what’s going to come out.

People have been being called anti-Semite for protesting.

This will fall under the most egregious culture of are nonsense.

Yep, lies and the thick evil lot who lap it up and spread it whilst conveniently ignoring the reality. The world is on its arse. 

22 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Strontz can you show me a Lib Dem mps tweet showing solidarity with schools with extra security please who have also expressed disgust at the atrocities in Gaza. Just for the file. Thanks. 

Oh right. I expected to see a tweet as requested. When I say expected I mean not expected at all. Fully expected it to be ignored though. 

37 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

What's she done for the school? Nothing. Not one thing. A complete concoction.

I already know she's a foreign policy cretin who doesn't give a shit about dead foreigners unless there's a small chance they were killed by a Jew.

The school hasn't received any threats.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/security-increased-jewish-school-tensions-20632576

Your second paragraph is, of course, beneath contempt.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

The school hasn't received any threats.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/security-increased-jewish-school-tensions-20632576

Your second paragraph is, of course, beneath contempt.

Yet another lie/misrepresentation clarified.

But, I'm guessing that "woman doesn't say anything about threats that didn't happen" isn't as interesting an angle. 

1 hour ago, Captain Howdy said:

And on and on it goes. Labour don’t deserve power all they deserve is contempt.

And what does the Conservative party deserve? Oh and while we're at it, what in your opinion do the lib dems deserve?

This shithousery has gone on too long, we've seen Boris lose his rag, keep poking him with the shitty stick. All of them, Gove the snake slithering in at opportune moments hiding when it might reflect upon him "trusssssst in meee... trussst in me" 

Fuck public opinion, fuck trying to win hearts and minds just be a fucking nightmare for tories, highlight their corruption and behaviour constantly. Labour's only use at the minute is the platform they get to speak on. it's not difficult to be a cunt and lay into tories, cheap points, make up 3 word slogans about tories. Starmer should make it a goal to piss off Boris at least once a day and every Labour MP should make a daily goal of highlighting any  tory chumocracy, expenses behaviour, racist comments, attacks on freedoms and workers rights. "What would you do if you were in power"... "were not in power its not election time its our job to hold the government to account and frankly its behaviour and attacks on democracy and just basic decency have been nothing short of disgusting next question please, maybe something about Boris cheating on his wife"

It's not realistic, I'm just pissed off with the free ride the tories get when this is easily the worst government and the worst front bench of genuinely awful human beings we've ever had, making truly terrible self interested decisions at everyone's expense.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

This shithousery has gone on too long, we've seen Boris lose his rag, keep poking him with the shitty stick. All of them, Gove the snake slithering in at opportune moments hiding when it might reflect upon him "trusssssst in meee... trussst in me" 

Fuck public opinion, fuck trying to win hearts and minds just be a fucking nightmare for tories, highlight their corruption and behaviour constantly. Labour's only use at the minute is the platform they get to speak on. it's not difficult to be a cunt and lay into tories, cheap points, make up 3 word slogans about tories. Starmer should make it a goal to piss off Boris at least once a day and every Labour MP should make a daily goal of highlighting any  tory chumocracy, expenses behaviour, racist comments, attacks on freedoms and workers rights. "What would you do if you were in power"... "were not in power its not election time its our job to hold the government to account and frankly its behaviour and attacks on democracy and just basic decency have been nothing short of disgusting next question please, maybe something about Boris cheating on his wife"

It's not realistic, I'm just pissed off with the free ride the tories get when this is easily the worst government and the worst front bench of genuinely awful human beings we've ever had, making truly terrible self interested decisions at everyone's expense.

That would depend on having a leader and a shadow cabinet with principles and a personality. Sadly, they appear to have neither.