You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

33 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

It’s not as if there’s been a report proving the bloody accusations.  Christ. Sensitive lot those Jews, no idea why. 

A report proving the accusation that Caroline  (who?) is a raging anti-Semite who can't stand Jewish actors?

I must have missed that report.

25 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Yeah, the caning scene was done for real. Loach himself has long since admitted he feels a twat about it.  The bellends now saying he should be done for child abuse should also be saying the same about every single headteacher from the 1970s... unless they're just hypocritical cunts who don't really give a fuck about child welfare.

It's not great, but it doesn't put him in the same league as Marlon Brando, getting an Oscar for raping Maria Schneider.

Agency.  A headmaster in the 70’s has agency when caning (despite it being wrong).  A man whipping a child for a film...well, make your own mind up.  

36 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Agency.  A headmaster in the 70’s has agency when caning (despite it being wrong).  A man whipping a child for a film...well, make your own mind up.  

Whipping?

It was a single whack of a bamboo stick on the palm of the hand. Nobody was seriously hurt by it.

I've no idea what you mean by "agency".

8 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I see that a Corbyn supporter has subjected Tracey Anne Oberman to the most heinous "antisemitic"* abuse on Twitter. And the blue tick white knights came to her rescue. 

https://zelo-street.blogspot.com/2021/02/tracy-ann-obermans-faux-victimhood.html?m=1

The screenshot is the "antisemitic" abuse. 

*It's all a big game to them, isn't it. 

Screenshot_20210216_184648.jpg

Does that mean I can't think David Baddiel is an unfunny cunt anymore 

At least show the posts from the

Liverpool supporters. A lot of people support the club and people don't need much of an excuse to attack us. A Racist is a racist the football team they choose to support has no bearing on their character its a ridiculous correlation unless there are supporters clubs I've not heard about holding rallys. We are going to have fans from all walks of life and plenty of which will be massive cunts. Name and shame the individuals who give you abuse 

14 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Why did Caroline dislike this actress? The one playing a role in a film about tolerance and love?  

Ya big racist. 

The wonderful world of Rico. Plays the old Laurence Fox 'you couldnt make it up ' card' when defending a scientist who resigned for admitting repeatedly repeating racist comments in front of schoolchildren.Then here he is insinuating someone's a racist because she dosnt like an actress on her tv screen. 

Fucking hypocrite.

On 16/02/2021 at 18:55, Nelly-Torres said:

I see that a Corbyn supporter has subjected Tracey Anne Oberman to the most heinous "antisemitic"* abuse on Twitter. And the blue tick white knights came to her rescue. 

https://zelo-street.blogspot.com/2021/02/tracy-ann-obermans-faux-victimhood.html?m=1

This is why I hate TAO. Things like this. Self obsessed, attention seeking cunt who does more damage to the fight against anti-semitism than good. We had a similar thing on here a few weeks back. Disgusting behaviour and she should get banned from Twitter for inciting a pile on. Good that a few of them saw sense but the damage was done. 

On 16/02/2021 at 18:55, Nelly-Torres said:

They got that lady suspended by twitter. Certain people also attempted to get the person behind the Zelo street blog banned last night. Yanis V makes some excellent points on weaponising of anti semitism in his column here

https://newleftreview.org/sidecar/posts/in-defence-of-ken-loach

3 hours ago, Gnasher said:

They got that lady suspended by twitter. Certain people also attempted to get the person behind the Zelo street blog banned last night. Yanis V makes some excellent points on weaponising of anti semitism in his column here

https://newleftreview.org/sidecar/posts/in-defence-of-ken-loach

Good article. Unfortunately those who weaponise anti-semitism are people like Rachel Riley who prefer to believe their own lies and are too narcissistic to believe that any criticism of them is anything but for wider reasons and not you know, because they are a complete twat. They would never read an article like that and realise that’s it’s no anti-Semitic to be anti murder or anti gobshite. 

10 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Appears the girl at the Tracey Anne Oberon twitter spat is 16 years of age.. all the usual suspects Marsan, Baddiel, Riley, Kirsty Allsop etc quickly piled in..leading to the kid enduring messages like the one below.

Marsan reaching Evertonian levels of lack of self-awareness there.

12 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Marsan reaching Evertonian levels of lack of self-awareness there.

I just noticed loads of these b list celebs have a pinned 'if you do one thing today be kind blah blah blah'  thing pinned. 

I'm joining in with the positive message  love fest, i've just put on the top of mine   'if you do anything today try not to be as big a cunt as Rico"  I'm giving people a bit of scope.

Interesting piece in Private Eye about the Forde inquiry. 

So now we are getting to understand why the Forde report won’t be rushed out, it’s a potential fucking disaster, bravo all, well fucking done.

All is not as it seems.

Labour is getting bosses to lean on people to stop them progressing with claims of libel, from the leaks of emails of ‘right wing nut jobs’ in the party trying to position them for blame for the election defeat and the anti semitism ‘crisis’

So, the people fingered by the leaks from Corbyn supporters are being asked, by their bosses, at the behest of current Labour leadership, to stop their requests for a name of the person who leaked as this would mean the current incumbents would be being sued by their own supporters, the ‘ring wing shills’. So even though Corbyn doesn’t even have the whip anymore they can still sue the party, rightly and legally as their comments were taken out of context and produced prejudicially, if the person who leaked name is made public, though privately people know who it is.

What an absolute clusterfuck.

So Corbyns people are responsible for the suits, the libel, the fall out and potentially crippling the party financially and the ‘right wing shills’ have grounds for libel and breaches of privacy, that even Corbyns legal team know stand up.

25 of the 30+ claims have a strong chance of victory if taken to court.

Fucking bravo, comrades, brafuckingvo! 

• Upvote 1