Quantcast
Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader? - Page 1020 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

211 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Thank goodness you would never find the centre / right spending over twenty years putting their acolytes in positions of power. Spat tea out of my nose when I saw which cunt was overemoting in the piece.

Thank goodness all of those Marxist communists have gone now and we can trust implicitly the fairmindedness of the present cabal.

• Upvote 1

We certainly don't help ourselves at times, but it also doesn't help that Labour gets more negative press over an obscure review of a painting by its leader than the Tories do over its leader sacking 20 of their mps.

10 minutes ago, sir roger said:

We certainly don't help ourselves at times, but it also doesn't help that Labour gets more negative press over an obscure review of a painting by its leader than the Tories do over its leader sacking 20 of their mps.

Surely that's an example of bad leadership?

If you don't control the narrative then you're going to get mullered.

Obviously, it's a lot more difficult for Lab with all the right wing media outlets but that's the fight which has to be won

16 minutes ago, mattyq said:

Surely that's an example of bad leadership?

If you don't control the narrative then you're going to get mullered.

Obviously, it's a lot more difficult for Lab with all the right wing media outlets but that's the fight which has to be won

tenor.gif?itemid=6077889

• Upvote 1

Looks like they've been up to their old tricks. You'd like to think that the good folks at the JC might've clicked on that it's a damn sight cheaper if you just stop constantly telling lies about people and falsely labelling them as antisemitic? 

Ej52-MVXgA07NOg.jpeg

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Looks like they've been up to their old tricks. You'd like to think that the good folks at the JC might've clicked on that it's a damn sight cheaper if you just stop constantly telling lies about people and falsely labelling them as antisemitic? 

Ej52-MVXgA07NOg.jpeg

I am expecting this to be the main talking point on all the news channels over the next few days, if not I will blame bad leadership for not controlling the narrative.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Oh, for fucks sake. 

More lies from the JC. What an appalling rag. 

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/asa-winstanley/jewish-chronicle-lied-about-green-party-anti-semitism

Bastards aren't they? I'm with Sharar Ali on the IHRA definition, I don't think we should adopt it and I'm annoyed with Bartley and Berry for campaigning to adopt it. First time I've really been disappointed with Caroline Lucas too for her ambivalence over the matter!

We should as a party be actively against all forms of discrimination including racism (and therefore anti-semitism, islamophobia etc). However we should not be prevented from legitimate criticism of any country's actions when they infringe on the human rights of their citizens!

• Upvote 1