Quantcast
Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader? - Page 1016 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

211 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

48 minutes ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

If I was a Unite member I would be livid that my membership fees were being pissed away on legal actions.

I'm a Labour Member and I'm pissed off at my subs being handed out to people making questionable allegations against the party. 

On 02/08/2020 at 22:53, AngryofTuebrook said:

I'm a Labour Member and I'm pissed off at my subs being handed out to people making questionable allegations against the party. 

I'm a Unite member and if my subs go to helping bring some of the hideous right wing cunts to book, I'm all for it, and I'm not even a Labour member!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Creator Supreme said:

I'm a Unite member and if my subs go to helping bring some of the hideous right wing cunts to book, I'm all for it, and I'm not even a Labour member!

I'd whisper thoughts like that on here. 

'Late last year the former Labour MP Anna Turley sued Unite and the alt-left “news” site Skwawkbox for falsely accusing her of joining the union on a “fraudulent basis”. The judge awarded her punitive damages and estimated costs of at least £1.5m. Skwawkbox’s editor revealed that Unite was meeting his bills too.'

Jesus. 

10 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

'Late last year the former Labour MP Anna Turley sued Unite and the alt-left “news” site Skwawkbox for falsely accusing her of joining the union on a “fraudulent basis”. The judge awarded her punitive damages and estimated costs of at least £1.5m. Skwawkbox’s editor revealed that Unite was meeting his bills too.'

Jesus. 

And your point is?

26 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

My point was pretty clear, I thought. It was 'Jesus, Unite are meeting the editor of Skwawkbox's legal bills'. 

Well as Skwawkox are a left wing, union supporting online paper what's so shocking? They're not the daily mail.

4 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Well as Skwawkox are a left wing, union supporting online paper what's so shocking? They're not the daily mail.

Unions paying the legal bills of editors of online blogs isn’t eyebrow raising to you? 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

Unions paying the legal bills of editors of online blogs isn’t eyebrow raising to you? 

No not really. Right wing organisations support each other financially all the time, if unite were giving money to people of a different political persuasion or people not at one for the cause my left eyebrow might go a little Carlo Ancelotti.

7 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Oh, for fucks sake. 

Am I missing some subtle humour here? 

In her defence, she's just paraphrasing some nonsense from the latest dollop of anti-Corbyn blah from The Guardian.

(As a thought experiment, imagine the response if a left-wing Jew had alluded to the Holocaust in such flippant and ambiguous terms.)

20200810_022344.png

41 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Numerous and his merry little band of posters will be happy.  It's all Corbyns fault.

https://www.cityam.com/corbyn-trying-to-wreck-sir-keir-starmers-labour-says-david-miliband/

Not really arsed what he thinks to be honest, I'm more arsed that the labour membership - the actual labour membership, not Momentum or former members of Militant or the St Helen's People's Party, chose Kier Starmer as leader. If people are suggesting vast swathes of the Labour membership aren't left wing enough, then maybe they're in the wrong party - as opposed to everyone else? 

30 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

Out of interest, who is in this merry band? 

You, Jess Phillips, Stephen Kinnock, Rachel Riley, Chucka Umunna, and Jedward. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

For your information, only Edward is in. John wasn't interested because Jess Phillips doesn't cook her pheasant the way he likes it.  I'm a  Little cunt who watches star trek from his bedroom.