You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Greens got 2.7% of the vote at the last election. I'd imagine 7% wouldn't actually vote for them when faced with a tactical decision on the day now. Wonder how many on the left just can't be doing with Starmer. Probably people in constituencies that don't matter. 

Lib Dems 11.5%. I suppose they'd get more than 6% of the vote if there was an election tomorrow but even so now the UK has left the EU there is even less point in them. 

If I'm reading this correctly an idiot in the Tracy Anne Oberman tweet wants Ken Loach pulled in by the police for child abuse over a scene that happened in the film Kes 50 odd years ago. These people are fucking bonkers.

Edit.. from the same page. oh gawd..

21 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

If I'm reading this correctly an idiot in the Tracy Anne Oberman tweet wants Ken Loach pulled in by the police for child abuse over a scene that happened in the film Kes 50 odd years ago. These people are fucking bonkers.

Edit.. from the same page. oh gawd..

Someone else getting a witch-hunt for criticising Israels acts of genocide against Palestinians. 

3 hours ago, Gnasher said:

What a surprise , and the thrust going forward is more about who released it than whether it is true. Am I being cynical in suggesting that if the bad behaviour had been from left-wing members , the suspensions and dismissals would already have been done months ago. 

I see that a Corbyn supporter has subjected Tracey Anne Oberman to the most heinous "antisemitic"* abuse on Twitter. And the blue tick white knights came to her rescue. 

https://zelo-street.blogspot.com/2021/02/tracy-ann-obermans-faux-victimhood.html?m=1

The screenshot is the "antisemitic" abuse. 

*It's all a big game to them, isn't it. 

Screenshot_20210216_184648.jpg

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I see that a Corbyn supporter has subjected Tracey Anne Oberman to the most heinous "antisemitic"* abuse on Twitter. And the blue tick white knights came to her rescue. 

https://zelo-street.blogspot.com/2021/02/tracy-ann-obermans-faux-victimhood.html?m=1

The screenshot is the "antisemitic" abuse. 

*It's all a big game to them, isn't it. 

Screenshot_20210216_184648.jpg

Why did Caroline dislike this actress? The one playing a role in a film about tolerance and love?  

Ya big racist. 

13 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Why did Caroline dislike this actress? The one playing a role in a film about tolerance and love?  

Ya big racist. 

Because she's (TAO) a bit of a cunt? 

The bit in the article when it points out that the author of the Tweet didn't even tag TAO but she replied anyway, meaning that TAO probably searches for her own name on Twitter, was my fav bit. 

The knobhead*

* Because she's a knobhead. Nothing to do with her being Jewish. Are we not allowed to dislike Jewish people anymore, when the dislike is motivated by other things than their ethnicity/religion? That's almost as dangerous ground as this new fangled "jew baiting" rubbish. 

19 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Because she's (TAO) a bit of a cunt? 

The bit in the article when it points out that the author of the Tweet didn't even tag TAO but she replied anyway, meaning that TAO probably searches for her own name on Twitter, was my fav bit. 

The knobhead*

* Because she's a knobhead. Nothing to do with her being Jewish. Are we not allowed to dislike Jewish people anymore, when the dislike is motivated by other things than their ethnicity/religion? That's almost as dangerous ground as this new fangled "jew baiting" rubbish. 

If I call you a cunt, don’t tag you, but someone else tells you would that be another explanation? 

New tangled rubbish? Oh dear.  

Just now, Rico1304 said:

If I call you a cunt, don’t tag you, but someone else tells you would that be another explanation? 

New tangled rubbish? Oh dear.  

Saying something that an individual Jewish person doesn't agree with or may find objectionable has been defined as "Jew baiting." 

It's an attempt to shut down uncomfortable discussion or to defame a person you don't agree with by implying that their viewpoint is motivated by a more sinister, underlying factor. 

It's pathetic. Both when the false accusations happen on Twitter or on here... 

2 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Imagine if it was a black person making the same tenuous, paranoid accusation.  

Eddie Marsan amplified the accusation.  The same Marsan who appeared in a film with Mel Gibson last year.  

Just pack it in you fucking idiots. 

It’s not as if there’s been a report proving the bloody accusations.  Christ. Sensitive lot those Jews, no idea why. 

3 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Never had an opinion on Loach and I might be reading it wrong but did that really happen with regard to the caning scene in Kes? Fucking hell, if it did the man is clearly a cunt.

Yeah, the caning scene was done for real. Loach himself has long since admitted he feels a twat about it.  The bellends now saying he should be done for child abuse should also be saying the same about every single headteacher from the 1970s... unless they're just hypocritical cunts who don't really give a fuck about child welfare.

It's not great, but it doesn't put him in the same league as Marlon Brando, getting an Oscar for raping Maria Schneider.