You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

10 minutes ago, Stickman said:

#CorbynTrump

She is off her fucking chump the stupid cunt!! I hope her, Riley, Barber, Forde and all of the other 'Moderate' Lunatics end up in the fucking Cuckoo's Nest together receiving barbed wire enema's from Nurse Ratched on an hourly basis!!

Vote Green!

26 minutes ago, Stickman said:

#CorbynTrump

Off her rocker as usual. Biden had constant media backing and one of the most mental US presidents ever as an opponent. One that's been in charge as over two hundred thousand people in the US have died partly due to how he failed to deal with a global pandemic properly. Even then Biden just managed to scrape through in key states. His party united behind him too to try and make sure Trump lost.

Now imagine if Cobyn's situation mirrored Biden's during a UK election (and there's no way an "antisemitism crisis" would've got anywhere with a media backing Corbyn, seeing as they helped fabricate so much of it), then maybe Corbyn would be PM now and she'd be too busy crying about paying a bit more tax to be waffling complete shite on twitter.

I don't even know why I'm stating the obvious, probably tired and she managed to wind me up. Glad I'm not on twitter and following so much UK politics stuff so I can read less crap like that.

I think people like her would be worse off if a huge part of the left decided to leave twitter and join a left wing equivalent of Parler, leaving her with less people to troll. Of course loads of idiots with an outlook similar to hers would create accounts looking for a hive of antisemitism and if they didn't find enough that could be classed as such, groups of troll accounts could be arranged to create it instead. Parler would be left as it is now though, that place might have way more actual antisemites and a good dose of fascism but at least they're not threatening to care about the poor as much.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

A boot to the cranium perchance?

She's just another example of a barely famous person who has found a following by spouting shite about Corbyn. Its like they search for controversial things to tweet about just to stay in the public eye. That Laurence Fox is the same. I doubt he truly believes everything he says but he knows he now has a route to easy money and support. katie hopkins is another. She has made a living since The Apprentice by being controversial no she just courts it to keep her afloat and relevant. Unfortunately some people lap it up and it becomes facts to many.

The country isn't far off as being divided as the states. Brexit plays a part and I think the Tories saw a chance to garner support in particular using the immigrant angle because they know enough people are fed-up of it. I think it was brought forward to make people forget austerity, it happened just after the European mainland had been hit by a number if terrorist attacks and they knew it would be the basis of the next election so guaranteed themselves the win. 

Unfortunately I can't see any light at the end of the tunnel in this country particularly because of Brexit. Throw in this pandemic (which is no-ones fault) and the outlook is very bleak. 

Netanyahu loves Trump doesn't he? Despite him cozying up to white power and self-confessed Jew-haters. Seemingly he gets a pass though because he moved the US embassy to Jerusalem.  

Corbyn isn't/wasn't antisemitic IMO, he was just the first politician in a long, long time to give two shits about the Palestinians. 

It'd seem  that when it comes to prioritizing which political leaders you perceive as a threat, having an issue with the IDF crowning old women with a rifle butt puts you ahead of someone who describes people who'd happily, quite literally, hang and shoot Jewish Americans as 'very fine people'. 

• Upvote 2

To be clear, concerns about antisemitism are neither "exaggerated" nor "overstated".

Of course they are and they have been ever since all of this started years back. That's been the whole point and it's why he's currently in this situation. I don't know why he carries on playing their games.