You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

29 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

I'd take one of Section's toenails over an army of you. Thankfully you represent almost nobody as you have the mind of a seven year old. You're fooling nobody. 

Once again you try to get other posters on side 'I'd take sections blah blah fucking blah over one of your blah blah fucking blah"  Grow the fuck up. 

You  then seem to inform others I dont represent them "you represent nobody'  I hope they thank you for that, you think they cant think for themselves.?

You then make a silly little insult '7 year old'" then contradict yourself by implying a seven year old is trying to fool people "you ain't fooling nobody"

You're the poster asking people a bit up the thread to grow up?  You're a cunt. A devious little cunt and I dont doubt all your fucked up little cunty family are ratty little cunts. 

Now fuck off and watch star trek you fuvked up gimp

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

'actual labour membership'

Fucking hell.

Yep, people who support the Labour party, not just one man or one man's hand-picked successor.

People who constantly dismiss Starmer are dismissing the choice of the labour membership, it's as simple as that. They paint him as a clone of Tony Blair, establishment stooge who's been parachuted in, and all the rest of it. So the idea must surely be that the majority of the labour membership are thick and have been hoodwinked, or their choice is somehow illegitimate, largely because organisations external to the actual labour party, Momentum, Canary, Twitter, all the rest of it, deem it so.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Yep, people who support the Labour party, not just one man or one man's hand-picked successor.

People who constantly dismiss Starmer are dismissing the choice of the labour membership, it's as simple as that. They paint him as a clone of Tony Blair, establishment stooge who's been parachuted in, and all the rest of it. So the idea must surely be that the majority of the labour membership are thick and have been hoodwinked, or their choice is somehow illegitimate, largely because organisations external to the actual labour party, Momentum, Canary, Twitter, all the rest of it, deem it so.

I mean most of that is nonsense, but again, as has already been pointed out to you, Momentum is made up of Labour members.

I personally know people who've been members for decades and also joined Momentum (and, coincidentally, voted for Starmer). They've supported the party all their life, yet you dismiss them as 'actual members' because they're a member of a group within the membership? It's not just silly, it's factually wrong.

Fuck knows what Canary or Twitter has to do with it, either.

1 minute ago, Duff Man said:

I mean most of that is nonsense, but again, as has already been pointed out to you, Momentum is made up of Labour members.

I know people who've been members for decades and then joined Momentum and, coincidentally, voted for Starmer. They've supported the party all their life, yet you dismiss them as 'actual members' because they're a member of a group within the membership? It's not just silly, it's factually wrong.

Fuck knows what Canary or Twitter has to do with it, either.

I suspect you know what I mean, you're no dummy. Have a good evening.

33 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I suspect you know what I mean, you're no dummy. Have a good evening.

You keep saying Momentum aren't actual members and it's just not true, however much you'd like it to be.

As for the dismissing the choice of the membership stuff, I don't really know what that means. People who are disappointed in his leadership - and that includes members who actually voted for him - are just airing their views, and I'm not sure why that's such an issue.

On 10/08/2020 at 21:26, Gnasher said:

You're the poster asking people a bit up the thread to grow up?  You're a cunt. A devious little cunt and I dont doubt all your fucked up little cunty family are ratty little cunts. 

Repped.

Finally someone says what we've been all thinking.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Repped.

Finally someone says what we've been all thinking.

You really repped a post saying that my ‘fucked up little cunty family are ratty little cunts’. Fair enough. There’s one where he mentions my ‘Mum’s rotten pussy’ too. Might want to rep that one whilst you’re at it. 

1 hour ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

You really repped a post saying that my ‘fucked up little cunty family are ratty little cunts’. Fair enough. There’s one where he mentions my ‘Mum’s rotten pussy’ too. Might want to rep that one whilst you’re at it. 

Got to say, I've not been following this beef, but even a cunt like Harry Waters knew you leave people's family out of it.

• Upvote 2

On 10/08/2020 at 21:26, Gnasher said:

Once again you try to get other posters on side 'I'd take sections blah blah fucking blah over one of your blah blah fucking blah"  Grow the fuck up. 

You  then seem to inform others I dont represent them "you represent nobody'  I hope they thank you for that, you think they cant think for themselves.?

You then make a silly little insult '7 year old'" then contradict yourself by implying a seven year old is trying to fool people "you ain't fooling nobody"

You seem a tad upset. Perhaps a stint in the garden with some deep breathing exercises, followed by an apology for unnecessarily bringing the family into it. That wasn’t really necessary and I think that when you reflect on this you’ll be disappointed with yourself.

15 minutes ago, Anubis said:

You seem a tad upset. Perhaps a stint in the garden with some deep breathing exercises, followed by an apology for unnecessarily bringing the family into it. That wasn’t really necessary and I think that when you reflect on this you’ll be disappointed with yourself.

I have publicly apologised to Numero for my post.