You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

10 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

She’s suing people for libel, most of the things she’s suing them for can be found in here. But it’s ok if it’s a while ago. 

She's suing Mike Sivier for saying that she bullied a teenager on Twitter.  

Hardly fighting against anti-Semitism, is it?

Just now, Rico1304 said:

Yes. That means the U.K. courts are now complicit in the conspiracy. Wiley? 

If Wiley wants to be anti-semitic that's his problem and he deserves every punishment coming his way (he deserves a lot more than a fucking 7 day ban from twatter)! Doesn't alter the fact that Riley is only interested in making a name for herself by targeting anybody who shows any positivity towards Palestine!

2 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

If Wiley wants to be anti-semitic that's his problem and he deserves every punishment coming his way (he deserves a lot more than a fucking 7 day ban from twatter)! Doesn't alter the fact that Riley is only interested in making a name for herself by targeting anybody who shows any positivity towards Palestine!

I’m not rowing with you, hope you continue to be well.  

4 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

The Queen gave Wiley an MBE and she hasn't stopped him from spewing shite.  Clearly complicit. 

That’s complete bollocks.  You know it is too. Wiley isn’t shouting his racism from the balcony at the Palace. Strange you want get into this.  Why? 

3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

That’s complete bollocks.  You know it is too. Wiley isn’t shouting his racism from the balcony at the Palace. Strange you want get into this.  Why? 

Er... yes it is bollocks. It's a joke about the nonsense Mann and Obermann are spouting. 

Since you asked why I posted that, here's your answer...

1 minute ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

Anybody claiming Corbyn is complicit is a fucking moron. 

Rachel Riley is a cunt of epic proportions. A slanderous mutant of a human being. Her hatred of people like Corbyn isn’t to do with Palestine. She will use that but that’s not what it is. Same goes for the vast majority of those who pull anti-Semite out of their back pocket. 

Wiley is clearly a cunt. 

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I was in a restaurant with Rachel Riley, obviously different tables, a couple of years back and she was very interested in who was interested in her, nobody was.

She seemed very downbeat about this.

I think most famous people are like that, that's probably why they're famous. Me and my father in law were in a boozer by ours a few years back and these two older fellas came in and were dead loud.

One seemed to be getting increasingly agitated that nobody had noticed him and ended up engineering a way of sitting at our table (by asking us if we knew what the pictures on the wall were of?) and then telling us he was an actor. He was on holyoakes apparently. To be fair he seemed a decent bloke but it was fucking weird.

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

I think most famous people are like that, that's probably why they're famous. Me and my father in law were in a boozer by ours a few years back and these two older fellas came in and were dead loud.

One seemed to be getting increasingly agitated that nobody had noticed him and ended up engineering a way of sitting at our table (by asking us if we knew what the pictures on the wall were of?) and then telling us he was an actor. He was on holyoakes apparently. To be fair he seemed a decent bloke but it was fucking weird.

Hahahaha sounds a right cunt to be fair.

What were the pictures ? 

44 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahaha sounds a right cunt to be fair.

What were the pictures ? 

I think one was just an old pic of the pub we were sat in, he clearly knew he just wanted to tell us he was an actor. 

I got a snap of him and my father in law and he was like a pig in shit, the actor, not the father in law.