You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

On 07/07/2020 at 16:42, Jairzinho said:

Fucking Dutch cunts.

Another down side of europe, rubbish beer,  give me good ol British pub beer anyday, invented here, brewed here and served here,  you can do a lot worse than Carling black label, John Smith's or a nice pint of Stella Artois.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Another down side of europe, rubbish beer,  give me good ol British pub beer anyday, invented here, brewed here and served here,  you can do a lot worse than Carling black label, John Smith's or a nice pint of Stella Artois.

Not only are you wrong about European beer being shit but you are also clearly a bit fucking stupid. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Not only are you wrong about European beer being shit but you are also clearly a bit fucking stupid. 

I think the stupid one here is you, if you couldnt grasp I was being ironic you are clearly moronic. 

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

I think the stupid one here is you, if you couldnt grasp I was being ironic you are clearly moronic. 

Well, to be fair, you’ve spent so long dribbling down your chin on here that you can’t really blame people for assuming you’re just dribbling down your chin again. Dribblers gon’ dribble, ya know? 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Numero said:

Well, to be fair, you’ve spent so long dribbling down your chin on here that you can’t really blame people for assuming you’re just dribbling down your chin again. Dribblers gon’ dribble, ya know? 

And you are just a dribble down your mothers rotten fanny. Now fuck off.

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I make an inoffensive and innocuous post and bang on time come tweedldum and tweedledee. 

Stop crying will you. Everyone takes the piss out of each other on here. Its nothing personal you fucking halibut. 

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

I thought it was funny, anyway. 

1 minute ago, Stickman said:

I see Ian Austin, and John Woodcock (a man who resigned from Labour when an allegation of sexual harassment was taking place) are to be made Lords .

I wonder why Boris saw fit to bestow such an honour on to them ...

EdKXN9wWoAcJEz0?format=jpg&name=medium

Just saw the list. As per, it's a who's who of total and utter cunts.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

I see Ian Austin, and John Woodcock (a man who resigned from Labour when an allegation of sexual harassment was taking place) are to be made Lords .

I wonder why Boris saw fit to bestow such an honour on to them ...

EdKXN9wWoAcJEz0?format=jpg&name=medium

I'd never tire of kicking those two cunts in the bollocks! They'd both have to grow a pair first like!

• Upvote 1

On 05/07/2020 at 11:50, Dougie Do'ins said:

I like Carling. There's fuck all wrong with it.

Mate of mine has a pub and has Carling on tap there. Was in it last year and I was a bit apprehensive about having a pint given what I read in here but tbh I thought it was nice. 

• Upvote 2

My brother showed me this article, last night, and it was the first time I've ever seen it.

@sir roger has made the point that Corbyn should have been hitting his personal biography more strongly, as he's a likable fellow. Reading this I couldn't agree more; this article should have been his stump speech.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-corbyn-met-third-wife-6480316

Jeremy Corbyn met third wife Laura Alvarez while helping with search for her abducted niece

The Labour leader met his human rights lawyer wife through Tony Benn, and he promised to help with the case

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  78SHARES
Corbyn and wife Laura Alvarez
Love story: Corbyn and wife Laura Alvarez met under unusual circumstances

What is really going on in politics? Get our daily email briefing straight to your inbox

When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. OurPrivacy Noticeexplains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Jeremy Corbyn met his wife Laura Alvarez while helping in a four-year search for her abducted niece, it has been revealed.

The notoriously private Labour leader has never spoken about his 2012 marriage to the Mexican human rights lawyer- but the fascinating background to their union has now emerged.

Laura's older sister Marcela told the Mail on Sunday that she introduced the pair when Laura arrived in the UK from Mexico in 1999.

Marcela said that her estranged husband Edguardo had fled the UK with their daughter Jasmin after a custody battle, and Laura flew over to help.

Marcela met Corbyn through veteran left winger Tony Benn and he promised to help with the case.

They met again a short time later at a fundraiser at a pub in Finsbury Park, where Marcela introduced them.

She said: "I was with my sister and I introduced them.

"That is how their relationship began."

Laura Alvarez, wife of Jeremy Corbyn, claps after he was announced as the new leader of the Labour Party
Adoration: Laura claps after her husband was announced as the new leader of the Labour Party 

Corbyn reportedly contacted West Sussex Police, who were investigating the Jasmin's disappearance and began accompanying the sisters to meetings regarding the case.

Jasmin was eventually discovered living in the United States and was re-united with her mother in 2003.

Laura then returned to Mexico City to study law but Corbyn kept in touch.

According to Marcela they "maintained a long-distance relationship for years".

And she explained that Laura and Corbyn married at a theme park outside Mexico City before his new wife moved to London to be with him in 2012.

Corbyn has been married twice before.

The new leader of Britain's opposition Labour Party Jeremy Corbyn gestures as he aknowledges applause after addressing the Trade Union Congress (TUC) in Brighton in southern England, September 15, 2015
Private: Corbyn is notoriously guarded about his personal life 

In 1974 he married Jane Chapman, a then-fellow Labour Councillor for Haringey and a university lecturer.

The couple later divorced in 1979.

In 1987, Corbyn married Chilean-born Claudia Bracchitta, granddaughter of famous diplomat Ricardo Bracchitta, by whom Corbyn has three sons.

They also divorced in 1999, although Corbyn said in an interview with the Guardian this year that he continues to "get on very well" with his former wife.