You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

2 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

I feel dirty posting this, but perhaps selecting a leader who isn’t openly most passionate about Palestinian rights, would help calm things down a bit.

Yeah. And while we’re at it, best not mention disabled people. They tend to take up a bit of the welfare budget and this seems to trigger certain taxpayers, so if we just leave them to crawl around their houses they’re out of sight and out of mind. 

Oh, and foodbank users. Feckless gamblers of the money they get from zero hour contracts or having to waste it on niceties like key card meter electricity for heating and cooking which is more expensive than the norm. Do they really need to eat shop food when there are perfectly good patches of dirty grass and twigs lying around those parks we haven’t sold off yet.

Oh, oh, oh, and best not mention children in poverty or needing school food clubs. Dirty little blighters who should be up chimney’s cleaning, or working on farms from sunrise to sunset.

And last, but not least, let’s not mention sick people needing the NHS. Why, if you can’t pay a few thousand for a routine check up, you deserve to fester in the gutter with all of the other germ-ridden vermin.

No, let’s not mention anything which might upset the current world order, whether at home or abroad. Know your masters. Keep your heads bowed. Good, good little sheep.

Maybe go back to recommending shit footballers to sign, eh, aRdj.

• Upvote 5

The level of anti-semitism that has been claimed against the actual truth is fucking miles apart. No-one is denying the rights of a Jewish state its the way Israel have gone about their business thats the problem. Protestants, Catholics, Muslims and Hindus have slaughtered people for years. Its not a "jewish thing". 

Its wrong that I am scared to say what I actually think is true. And its not anti-semitic at all but will be painted that way. Its a fucking fact. 

Anyway back to butchering kids at home and abroad because, you know, "we suffered too" . 

23 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Not really necessary, is it. Just find a leader who accepts the Jewish state has a right to exist, and who doesn't invite Hamas for petit fours at Westminster.

Come on Stronts, he does accept the Jewish state has a right to exist. You know this. As he does with the Palestinian state. What he opposes is the theft of land from the Palestinians and the (unfairly unbalanced) war between the two. 

1 minute ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Come on Stronts, he does accept the Jewish state has a right to exist. You know this. As he does with the Palestinian state. What he opposes is the theft of land from the Palestinians and the (unfairly unbalanced) war between the two. 

This 100% nice one Skids. I can't articulate it that well because my fingers just head towards CUNT 

But well said, as do all decent people. 

Guest Pistonbroke
8 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Yeah. And while we’re at it, best not mention disabled people. They tend to take up a bit of the welfare budget and this seems to trigger certain taxpayers, so if we just leave them to crawl around their houses they’re out of sight and out of mind. 

Oh, and foodbank users. Feckless gamblers of the money they get from zero hour contracts or having to waste it on niceties like key card meter electricity for heating and cooking which is more expensive than the norm. Do they really need to eat shop food when there are perfectly good patches of dirty grass and twigs lying around those parks we haven’t sold off yet.

Oh, oh, oh, and best not mention children in poverty or needing school food clubs. Dirty little blighters who should be up chimney’s cleaning, or working on farms from sunrise to sunset.

And last, but not least, let’s not mention sick people needing the NHS. Why, if you can’t pay a few thousand for a routine check up, you deserve to fester in the gutter with all of the other germ-ridden vermin.

No, let’s not mention anything which might upset the current world order, whether at home or abroad. Know your masters. Keep your heads bowed. Good, good little sheep.

Great post mate, unfortunately it will go over his head as you forgot to mention shit Trabs and crap breakfasts. 

19 minutes ago, Anubis said:

That’s not really fair mate. Obviously there are red lines, but the best position to influence anything in that conflict, to help the Palestinians, is when you’re in government. The priority for the Labour Party should always be the people they’re representing. I just think at the moment, it’s very toxic on that front, and one ‘low-hanging fruit’ to immediately stop the furore, is to pick a leader who isn’t campaigning as openly for Palestinian rights at the same time as trying to win an election. I don’t know... maybe I’m chatting shit.

5 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Come on Stronts, he does accept the Jewish state has a right to exist. You know this. 

Come on, there were videos circulating before the election, and they weren't that old, of him complaining that the BBC and the rest of the media was biased in favour of Israel's existence. It's an odd line to take for someone who has no problem with their existence.

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Come on, there were videos circulating before the election, and they weren't that old, of him complaining that the BBC and the rest of the media was biased in favour of Israel's existence. It's an odd line to take for someone who has no problem with their existence.

Corbyn openly proposed for a two state solution SD.

3 minutes ago, moof said:

It’s going to be awesome to watch stronts reposition himself as a staunch defender of Palestinian rights because of the new Lib Dem leader, and how he squares that with his pro Israel stance 

No repositioning required. As Layla says: "You can be pro-Palestinian without being antisemitic". Not once have I defended the theft of land by Israel or anything like that, you're welcome to search through my entire posting history.

11 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Have you got the evidence for this?

From all that I have seen he has questioned how our media does not challenge Israel more in their reporting. 

12 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

The media are in favour of Israel. Go forbid anyone condemns their murderous ways. 

24 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Its wrong that I am scared to say what I actually think is true. And its not anti-semitic at all but will be painted that way. Its a fucking fact. 

Don’t be. I’ll be fucked if I’m going to let any twat stop me from speaking my mind just by trying to throw a label at me.

2 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I'm sure she'll carry her share of the "blame" for winning an extra 1.3 million votes as it is, without us having to do anything.

I wouldn't be using that as a banner of pride SD. I'd bet a good percentage of that 1.3m will be people who usually vote Labour but couldn't this time because of JC.

25 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

No repositioning required. As Layla says: "You can be pro-Palestinian without being antisemitic". Not once have I defended the theft of land by Israel or anything like that, you're welcome to search through my entire posting history.

No need. I have a strong working memory, you can cut the posturing.