You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

13 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Philip Green. 

The cunt embodies everything that's wrong with modern Tory capitalism; that's why he was chosen. If he's Jewish, it's news to me (and probably to whoever edited the video you're on about). Don't pretend for a minute that there's anything anti-Semitic about that. 

You're just sore that people are being mean to the tax-dodging crook who was chosen to advise your Tory Government on public spending.

4 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

The cunt embodies everything that's wrong with modern Tory capitalism; that's why he was chosen. If he's Jewish, it's news to me (and probably to whoever edited the video you're on about). Don't pretend for a minute that there's anything anti-Semitic about that. 

You're just sore that people are being mean to the tax-dodging crook who was chosen to advise your Tory Government on public spending.

Obviously just another one of those unfortunate coincidences.

• Downvote 5

17 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

So Labour produce a video about discrimination and forget one group who maybe, just maybe might be feeling a bit unloved.  It’s not AS, but how many people must have signed off on it before it was released. Just a fucking stupid mistake that makes you wonder who is in charge and if they are truly hopeless. 

Is that the one with a speech by Dawn Butler  (I think) where she rattles through a list of people who get the shitty end of the stick, including "if you wear a hijab, a turban, a cross..."

I suppose she could have gone into a studio to record the words "or a yarmulke" but that would have been worse. 

You'd basically have to be as desperate as Stronts or Riley to pretend there's anything amiss here.

It's not as if any Labour MPs are unveiling statues and singing the praises of Hitler-supporting anti-Semites.

This anti Semitism thing is getting to be a bit ridiculous. Baddiel found a groaning crowd offensive to 'Jewish ears'. Rachel Riley allowed her sublimal racism to come screaming to the fore when she wore a shirt designed to accuse Corbyn of the offence that never shuts its fucking mouth. Now another outpouring over Corbyn's apology on the 'Have A Wank On Holly' show: which just proves how diifficult it is to satisfy these whining Zionist supporting cunts. Chris Williamson was spot on - you can apologise too much, especially when you're trying to satsfy those who will never satisfied.

Now you have to tread carefully when you're calling a crook a crook, especially when he happens to be a crook who is also a Jew. It also seems to be only Jews who will bring up the fact that Green is a Jew; whether they think this fact excuses him or unfairly condemns him isn't clear. Yet when I hear the names Bugsy Siiegel or Mayer Lansky I don't think 'Jew'. I think 'gangster'. I hear the name Al Capone and I think 'gangster' and not 'Cathoilc'. Yet when someone now says 'anti Semitism' I hear 'right wing propaganda' and there's fuck all wrong with my hearing. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Is that the one with a speech by Dawn Butler  (I think) where she rattles through a list of people who get the shitty end of the stick, including "if you wear a hijab, a turban, a cross..."

I suppose she could have gone into a studio to record the words "or a yarmulke" but that would have been worse. 

You'd basically have to be as desperate as Stronts or Riley to pretend there's anything amiss here.

It's not as if any Labour MPs are unveiling statues and singing the praises of Hitler-supporting anti-Semites.

I said missing them out was stupid, given the current climate.  Plain amateurish. 

30 minutes ago, torahboy said:

This anti Semitism thing is getting to be a bit ridiculous. Baddiel found a groaning crowd offensive to 'Jewish ears'. Rachel Riley allowed her sublimal racism to come screaming to the fore when she wore a shirt designed to accuse Corbyn of the offence that never shuts its fucking mouth. Now another outpouring over Corbyn's apology on the 'Have A Wank On Holly' show: which just proves how diifficult it is to satisfy these whining Zionist supporting cunts. Chris Williamson was spot on - you can apologise too much, especially when you're trying to satsfy those who will never satisfied.

Now you have to tread carefully when you're calling a crook a crook, especially when he happens to be a crook who is also a Jew. It also seems to be only Jews who will bring up the fact that Green is a Jew; whether they think this fact excuses him or unfairly condemns him isn't clear. Yet when I hear the names Bugsy Siiegel or Mayer Lansky I don't think 'Jew'. I think 'gangster'. I hear the name Al Capone and I think 'gangster' and not 'Cathoilc'. Yet when someone now says 'anti Semitism' I hear 'right wing propaganda' and there's fuck all wrong with my hearing. 

Spot on word for word. 

54 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I said missing them out was stupid, given the current climate.  Plain amateurish. 

You may be right. It's just ridiculous that normal free-speech is under attack from the noisy cunts who created this climate - and have whipped up unfounded fears among Jewish communities - and we're supposed to tiptoe around the horrible lying bastards.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

You may be right. It's just ridiculous that normal free-speech is under attack from the noisy cunts who created this climate - and have whipped up unfounded fears among Jewish communities - and we're supposed to tiptoe around the horrible lying bastards.

Unfounded. Ok.  

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Avoid the truth because of religion? I get where you coming from mate, but fuck me it's a poor state of affairs!

Yeah, why not? Concede this particular battle for the bigger picture; the election. After that, then everyone is fair game.

When was this Phillip Green criticism video posted, out of interest? 

The crying wolf will unfortunately backfire. It troubles me now when genuine racism is shrugged off as people "playing the race card." The same will happen soon with antisemitism if any criticism of poor behaviour of a Jewish person is made (with the Jewish factor being a purely incidental one) and instantly met with a claim of antisemitism. It's pathetic. And it helps nobody.