You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

20 minutes ago, redinblack62 said:

Tasteless jokes versus flat out lies. Aye, go on then...

He’s just so fucking unlucky.  

meeting Bannon = you’re a white suprematist 

meeting multiple anti-Semites, terrorists and those actively calling for all Jews to be killed = man of peace.  

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

He’s just so fucking unlucky.  

meeting Bannon = you’re a white suprematist 

meeting multiple anti-Semites, terrorists and those actively calling for all Jews to be killed = man of peace.  

What if he had met Pinochet? would that make him someone who sympathised with murdering thousands of his own people?

32 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

She may well have started with something approaching honest intentions, I've no idea, but she's so far out of her depth that she hasn't got the first clue about what is happening now. 

It's like she's a Twitter case study for some psychology paper.

‘Out of her depth’?  The pretty girl didn’t understand and needs help. About a women with a degree in Further Maths from Oxbridge with a successful TV and media career by a bloke who had to leave the country because he couldn’t get a job and now teaches. Spot on signor.   

31 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Still would?

Not a chance. 

Rico - Its not about attacking her for having differing views, its the fact she is attacking Corbyn in a vile way. Thats what makes her a target. She went on a programme about twitter trolls a few months back yet she is the worlds worst! 

Me and SD have different political views, doesn't mean I hate him. Not at all. Her though I definitely do hate her. 

16 minutes ago, redinblack62 said:

What if he had met Pinochet? would that make him someone who sympathised with murdering thousands of his own people?

Depends on the context doesn’t it? If you’re a back bench MP in opposition, with no agency at all, absolutely no authority to offer anything and only meet one side then I’d be questioning motives to be honest.  

53 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Pray for Jeremy, the innocent victim of this heartless photoshop.  We all know that the Lords name shall not be taken in vain.  Fucking hilarious.  

madeline McCann jokes = ok

photoshopping the Lord = not ok. 

Remember, everything is fair game apart from the thing I care about.  

You're a troll and a gimp, now fuck off back to canvassing for the Tories you wannabe slumlord!

7 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Depends on the context doesn’t it? If you’re a back bench MP in opposition, with no agency at all, absolutely no authority to offer anything and only meet one side then I’d be questioning motives to be honest.  

Right, so only those with a particular job or portfolio should attempt to see more than one viewpoint? The rest of us should just sit in the corner and leave it to the adults? Good call.

And I would seriously question the morals and motivation of someone who would refer to a mass murderer as a "friend of our nation". As you say yourself, context is important.

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

This is heartbreaking - as the proud son of a Durham Miner - I’m now a racist anti-Semite? One of the most ill-considered tweets I’ve seen in a long time. And I’ve seen a lot. This should really be deleted immediately.

I'm Jewish, not a Lab supporter (or voter) but Riley's talking out of her arse. Though there are unpleasant anti-semites in Corbyn's Lab, there are no pogromists (like the KKK were). The analogy is a disgrace not only to miners in video but all those who died due to KKK violence

As a regular attendee of the Durham Miners' Gala from a family with mining heritage, i find someone making cheap shots very offensive. I hope RR chooses to attend next year's event and sees it for the celebration that it is.

She's an absolute fucking clown. Consistently fucking wrong. 

18 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Hahaha. This thread is hilarious. So much salt. “how dare you talk shit about Rachel Riley, she did further maths!!” She’s never gonna sleep with you bud.

rico, presumably? Tragic. The imbecile's idea of intelligence. 

46 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Hahaha. This thread is hilarious. So much salt. “how dare you talk shit about Rachel Riley, she did further maths!!” She’s never gonna sleep with you bud.

I think (well actually I know) you are missing the point again.  Look up, it’s whooshing right over you.  She was ok when all we had to do was look at her, now she’s daring to speak, and heaven forbid disagree, she’s dismissed as a silly girl.   There’s a word for that too.  

Guest Pistonbroke

She's just feathering her bed for when her looks start to go and Countdown are looking for a younger better looking girl who isn't a grade A cunt. Then she'll slip into politics. 

22 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

She's just feathering her bed for when her looks start to go and Countdown are looking for a younger better looking girl who isn't a grade A cunt. Then she'll slip into politics. 

Or LBC with Julia Heartless-Sewer , Farage and Nick Ferrari....

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Or LBC with Julia Heartless-Sewer , Farage and Nick Ferrari....

She complained to the Times about not being able to look at her Twitter feed because it's a constant stream of abuse from lefties. Obviously using the Jewish card as she would. I notice it doesn't stop her Tweeting shit like the above example. Ch 4 have apparently upped their security. Apparently she's edited her tweets. She'll make a great Tory one day. Get the message out regardless of the lies it entails then just edit it and carry on as if you've done nothing wrong.