You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Absolutely woeful interview from Ellman on Granada Reports. 

No substance to her allegations. She was asked to expand on her assertion that a Jeremy Corbyn led government would represent a danger to the Jewish people of the country. The interviewer asked her to expand on her claim, asking her what would specifically happen if and when Corbyn became PM so as to put Jewish people on danger. She offered nothing to back up this untrue claim, but instead pointed to history and mentioned the attitude towards Jewish people in the past could build into something bigger. She was pretty much suggesting that Labour under Corbyn was similar to the situation that Jewish people faced in the years preceding the Holocaust. 

Absolutely disgusting. 

18 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Absolutely woeful interview from Ellman on Granada Reports. 

No substance to her allegations. She was asked to expand on her assertion that a Jeremy Corbyn led government would represent a danger to the Jewish people of the country. The interviewer asked her to expand on her claim, asking her what would specifically happen if and when Corbyn became PM so as to put Jewish people on danger. She offered nothing to back up this untrue claim, but instead pointed to history and mentioned the attitude towards Jewish people in the past could build into something bigger. She was pretty much suggesting that Labour under Corbyn was similar to the situation that Jewish people faced in the years preceding the Holocaust. 

Absolutely disgusting. 

Vile. Using actual anti-semitism as a stick for their own gain. Its nothing but smear and slander. 

"You are anti-semitic!'

"How?"

"See!"

"Can you provide any evidence at all that I am anti-semitic?"

"This is how it started years ago you vile anti-semite!" 

"Lying cunt"

"Look! Anti-Semite!" 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Louise Ellman a two faced twatbag? Who'd have thunk it?

I'm gutted I didn't leave a bag of burning dogshite outside of her office door when I had the chance! That said I didn't know much of a right wing shithouse she was back then!

5 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Louise Ellman a two faced twatbag? Who'd have thunk it?

I'm gutted I didn't leave a bag of burning dogshite outside of her office door when I had the chance! That said I didn't know much of a right wing shithouse she was back then!

Judging by the colour of her teeth she had a fucking good chew on it.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

It will be interesting to see if this one keeps her word on Saturday

Keeps her word? There’s more chance of Corbyn voting for it (as it is) than Swinson or any Lib Dem. maybe they’d get a people’s vote on it if it looks like they’re going to lose otherwise, but the Tories won’t have that, so... not happening. 

12 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Yes, let Kier take over, win the election and then try and get your favourite 5 policies through rather than staying in charge, losing the election and not getting any through.  

A Labour leader that could win an election? That's so 1997. It's all about closing the gap nowadays.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

13 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Yes, let Kier take over, win the election and then try and get your favourite 5 policies through rather than staying in charge, losing the election and not getting any through.  

I don’t really get why this was negged, other than Rico being a dribbling spastic. Seems like one of Rico’s few attempts at actually sharing an opinion rather than being a troll. 

7 minutes ago, moof said:

It was negged because I thought it was stupid 

Fair enough. I do want Labour to win and get policies enacted, and I think Starmer (who, although not saying it, you seem to be against) has something about him that Corbyn doesn’t that could help make that happen. Anyway, that’s a matter for Labour members. I suspect there will be somebody quite different from Starmer who ends up taking over from Corbyn.